Cool New Game

Awesome_Paul

Only This is a game me and my bunch of friends are inventing, and we starting playing it next week, and im gonna spread it so it gets famous

((Note this is a Real life games for the real world, can't play on TDN))

Its Called: THE ASSASSIN GAME

Okay to play this game you need

-6 People (or any even amoutn but 6 is the people we're starting out with)

-6 Water Pistols

So what you do is, get a Hat and place all names inside, all 6 people names inside which are written in paper and folded up

Then each person draws a name from the hat, and you must kill that person

BUT you must not let anyone else know who you got

So the Safe places are Home, Work

so you must go out with your water pistol and try to shoot the target

and if you get shot, your out of the game

This can also be improved BY

-Having safe walks (but you must hop on one foor while singing a theme song wherever you want to go)

-As well as water pistols, can also have water balloons

so its a game to test your paranoida, because you always be looking over your shoulder thinking, "is someone there" or somethin

But yeah what do you think of this, you gonna play it with your mates or you think its very boring

well we gonna set its for 2 week, i friend is designing a website so people can log in and say they died

but its 2 weeks because you need to learn their scheudle, where they be at what time, etc, where will they be walking, where do they work.

the name in the hat im doing is starting next saturday, so i be well scary, walking out you house, always watching over your shoulder

when i went to England I remember me and my cousins played some sort of "detective" game. One of us was the culprit, but we had to find out who that culprit was, and we would chase each other around the city. When we found the culprit we just tied his/her hands and bring him/her back home.

You should draw names the day before the contest starts, and then the game starts at mid-night that night. So that someone doesn't bring a water pistol and just shoot the first person they see, right after they pull a name.

nah it doesn't begin then, we draw the names saturday night and then it won't start untikl the monday, i think the funniest thing is each friday, all go to the pub,

all 6 of us, in a pub looking carefully, water pistol in poket just ready to get it out, then all get it out sae time and everything :P

just grab a fish and slap the cop LOL JK!!!! :laughingsmiley:

ahh the good old days when you were able to go out with a pointy stick to just poke your garden. Nowadays you do THAT, they send you to jail because they think you're planning an attack to the whole world.

haha they're just tiny things, we not gonna go round with super soakers

police stops us "what do you think your doing with that in winter"

i say "you know, just tryign to kill someone with it"

but i have my plan all figured out, fake beard, old man coat walking stick :D

:laughingsmiley: I just pictured that in my mind. :P