Altador Cup Avi

bluewisp16

I'm after this avatar, but based on the level calculator, it's going to take me forever to get it. If it says I have to play x amount of games, does that mean I just have to score a couple of points and hit send, or do I have to actually try in order to reach level 1?

To reach Rank 1 you have to play a certain amount of games. You can focus on one game alone, or go for a combination of games. Either way, when you do get to Rank 1 you do get the Altador Cup avatar! :D

hey! i know this has nothing to do with the topic but could anyone find "stream of light" for me in shop wizard? i need it for a quest and i asked about it over an hour ago on the quest help forum (usually it takes a couple minutes) but the administrators aren't online. seriously if anyone could that would be awesome, thanks so much!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. If you don't have anything to add to the current topic, please don't post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

hey! i know this has nothing to do with the topic but could anyone find "stream of light" for me in shop wizard? i need it for a quest and i asked about it over an hour ago on the quest help forum (usually it takes a couple minutes) but the administrators aren't online. seriously if anyone could that would be awesome, thanks so much!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. If you don't have anything to add to the current topic, please don't post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

http://www.neopets.c...t_neopoints=640

(also, the Neoboards are a good place to check if there's no one on our quest board. There is just about always on the Quest or Help boards offering to look up stuff for quests.)

:)

Yes, you can play a combination of games, but you do need to get a certain score in each game for it to count. For example, it's 300 for Slushie Slinger, and 3000 for Make Some Noise. I'm not sure about Shootout Showdown, but I'll check. :)

Thank you so much scoptophobia! That's really helpful! I think I'll go for the minimum score so the avi won't take as long.

No problem. ^_^ I did a little checking around, and I couldn't find a minimum score for SOSD. But yes, 300 and 3000 for the other two. :D I only just got my avatar- took all day. @_@ But it's nice to have it checked off. I hope you get yours quickly. :3

It's all in our guide. SoSD is 600 :) There is no minimum for YYB, except draws and wins count differently! Focus on SoSD if you want the avatar fast. I played 10 Slushie Slinger, won 5 YYB, 60 MSN and 225 SoSD and got rank 1 all ready. It didn't take very long at all.

I just played and won 34 YYB and got to level1 and got the avatar

wait do you get the avatar instantly? or do you have to wait til the AC is over? cuz i just reached rank 1 and didn't get the avatar

wait do you get the avatar instantly? or do you have to wait til the AC is over? cuz i just reached rank 1 and didn't get the avatar

Once you get to rank 1, you just have to go play another game, and on that game page you'll get the event. :)

And ah! The guide I was reading didn't mention the limit for SoSh. :) Good to know!

thanks! thats exactly what i did and i got it :)

Hooray! :) I'm glad I could help out. :)

Did you not play any of the other games?

No I just played the YYB until I had the required 34 games scores and then I went to a few other games, which by the way I am hopeless at anyway.

Just multitask SoSD with either YYB or SS. SoSD is fastest for ranking up if you get the hang of it. Good luck ^_^