FFQ!!!!!!!!

Yay! I finally got one! Thank you Faerie Quest Cookie! :) I am so pumped!

What's funny is that I didn't even notice at first, I just assumed it was a Water Faerie quest and when I saw that the item was selling for 20000 NP I considered not doing it! But since I am currently training my battle pet and Lu Codestones are kicking my butt, I decided to do it (thank goodness).

So, I am trying to decide between painting my Aisha Island or painting her Maraquan. Any advice?

Personally I'd create a buzz and use the quest on it to get the avatar. I'm an avie collector so that's just me lol. Though I like the Marquan look better.

Personally I'd create a buzz and use the quest on it to get the avatar. I'm an avie collector so that's just me lol. Though I like the Marquan look better.

Haha, I have just started collecting so I'm not that hardcore yet. Also, (ok this is going to sound weird), I would feel guilty just creating a pet to paint it and then abandon it? I realize that they aren't actually real living things but I would just feel too guilty haha.

You could always pound surf for a random buzz and paint it :) That way you avoid the whole creating a pet just for an avvie guilt.

But I would also say I prefer the Maraquan, though Island is very cute as well! And congratulations on the FFQ!

Aww I love the Maraquan, so cute!! :D You could do a really fun customisation with that one too! (As could you with Desert, haha, but I just love the water based customisation items :D)

Congrats on getting the quest!!

lucky goose. ):

Maraquan for sure!

If I get a FFQ I'm painting a gelert maraquan because they're gorgeous.

You could always pound surf for a random buzz and paint it :) That way you avoid the whole creating a pet just for an avvie guilt.

But I would also say I prefer the Maraquan, though Island is very cute as well! And congratulations on the FFQ!

Haha, I have just started collecting so I'm not that hardcore yet. Also, (ok this is going to sound weird), I would feel guilty just creating a pet to paint it and then abandon it? I realize that they aren't actually real living things but I would just feel too guilty haha.

Exactly. That would work great if you just found one in the pound. And even though you're not an avid collector these chances don't come too often. Like maybe you really get into avie collecting later on but you can't get that one avie because you have to wait for another FFQ. I am into painted clothing collecting as well and I won a desert paint brush. Instead of selling it for around 5mil np, even though I had barely over 100k in np, I wanted the clothes from a desert Lutari. I use the PB and got the clothes because I knew I would never get another DPB. Just saying though, it's your choice.