Zombie making drugs?!

Bubbleline

The Miami Cannibal...

I live in Miami.

I am so scared right now.

What if I get eaten? :sad02: :sad02: :sad02:

-hugs- (if you want them!)

The chance of you being attacked by someone on Bath Salts is sooooo slim. Think of all the people whom have drug induced (or mental illness induced) psychosis every day, and you have never been attacked by them.

Sounds like some derped up PCP. I should try it sometime. :L

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I hate to tell you guys...but...another face-eating case.

http://www.huffingto...&comm_ref=false

Oh my gosh, are you serious?! Whyyyyyyy?! The poor guy had to defend himself with wasp poison. And they've been saying that these chemicals are easily accessible and legally sold in many stores, why don't they do something about that then? As far as I can see, there is no good reason for the stuff. Some people use it to help fertilize plants and stuff, but there are surely plenty of alternatives to use.

Like most drugs, almost all of the ingredients are available over the counter and in general stores...but you have to add in the fact that you don't just mash them together to make the drug; it takes precise measuring, "cooking" at the right temperature, mixing them in the correct order, etc. There's a reason why everyone's not making drugs...it's time consuming and difficult.

The only people we can blame for the drug is our society. Bath salts are being sold in convenience stores, head shops, etc...and "legally" because they find loopholes such as slightly changing the ingredients and such. It's quite similar to the whole Spice ordeal...it's a synthetic marijuana that is not meant to be ingested and can kill you. They made Spice illegal, but all they did was change the ingredients...although they did a test on the actual product and found that most of the ingredients on the label aren't actually in the product.

You have the idiots who are taking the drug, and you have the ones selling it. If you take the drug and do something illegal, you go to jail...if you sell it, you get a slap on the hand pretty much. There's something wrong with that.

I know it would take a lot of other things to actually start the zombie apocalypse. For instance, someone pointed out that this wouldn't spread from person to person like real zombies. Only people that actually take the drug would be affected. Plus the fact that after a few days, the people snap out of it. But imagine some evil drug cartel giving this stuff to people who don't know what it is and created a few dozen drugged up human zombies. That'd still be extremely creepy and they'd probably be able to cause quite a bit of havoc in 2-3 days. Anywho, the likelihood of that happening is slim to none, but the idea is still scary.

Yes! This. The drug is called 'bath salts'. Yeah, only in America do we like to snort anything and everything. The drug literally makes you mad. I see no positive out of this. This one guy, in about a month, went mental. He thought aliens were abducting him and stuff. Insane, and scary. So, as long as you don't snort anything - you won't turn into a mad man. c:

I don't think that we need to worry about any kind of drug induced zombie apocalypse. As it is a drug, it will wear off in a certain amount of time, and it's not like it can be passed from person to person through attacks. It's horrific, but not the end of the world.

This exactly. Some of my coworkers seem to legitimately believe that a zombie apocalypse is upon us, but there's no way something like that would actually happen, especially due to drugs. A full-blown zombie takeover like we see in the movies usually relies on something that's contagious. I can't think of how anything infectious could cause everyone infected to have some kind of goal-oriented behaviour like eating flesh.

At any rate, my boyfriend is pretty good in Zombies mode in Call of Duty, so even if it did happen, I'm not too worried. :P

Does anyone know the after effect the drug has on people? I could only imagine how troubled the person would be when they found out they did something horrendous like eating someone else's body, but does the drug have a permanent effect on the mind or anything?

Pikachuu - Not everything that is "bad" for people is snorted/inhaled. And also not everything that is inhaled is bad for you.

passiflora - My boyfriend and I had a zombie CoD binge a while back, so just as long as we have the right weapons, our safe house will be ok lol.

Oh, guys! If you didn't hear, the guy is doing MUCH better! The story on his update is here. There are pictures of his at the bottom of the page. c:

He looks pretty swell. They have a fundraiser for him. He was a poor homeless man, so. :c

I'm glad the man isn't letting the media nor the traumatic incident really get to him, and it's also shining a bit of light on how homeless people are just like everyone else. Here's to hoping he fights the infection quickly so they can fix more of his face up!

They've already received $15,000, so hopefully there will be a kind rich person who will match the donations up to a certain amount, or that there's enough donations to cover at least most of the surgeries so he doesn't have to worry about the costs.

He'll most likely have a nifty eyepatch for the eye that no longer has an eyeball.

That would be lovely. I'm kind of sad thinking of what is going to happen to him after he gets his surgeries and what not. I mean, he was homeless. I wonder what will happen to him after everything. /:

Oh gosh. The pictures, that just...ugh. I want to cry. That poor, poor man. I sincerely hope that he can get enough money to fix himself up and that he doesn't have any lasting mental trauma. No one deserves for something like that to happen to them. I have no clue how I'd cope with it if something like that happened to me. He's a trooper.

It just worries me at the fact that someone was like "WOW. THIS IS SNORTABLE." and then, yeah. Like, America. What's your deal? You make me want to move to Canada or something.

It just worries me at the fact that someone was like "WOW. THIS IS SNORTABLE." and then, yeah. Like, America. What's your deal? You make me want to move to Canada or something.

We have it up here as well. I believe I saw a news report about it in Newfoundland. Drugs have a habit of getting everywhere.

Good. I was starting to get depressed because America. Did you hear about the guy here in Maryland that ate his roomate's heart and brain? Yeah. Fantastic stuff. He wasn't even on drugs.

wow,thats soo weird,i hate drugs.i won't even take them,never,ever.i wonder who made drugs in the first place,like its the son of the devil or something.

I just heard a story that amazed and horrified me. Apparently, a new drug has been invented that is a thousand times worse than cocaine. In Miami, Florida, there have been 4 terrifying incidences of people being high on the drug and running around doing insane things. One man had to be killed because he was found eating another living man's face and he would not stop, even when the police shot him in the shoulder. Another person ran around in traffic, while naked, and was hit by a taxi. After being hit, most people would be down for the count, but this person got right back up and started attacking anyone around them. Another incident involved a man cutting out his own intestines in front of the police and throwing them at them. It sounds unbelievable. It sounds like the beginning of a zombie movie, only this time, it's actually happening. I'm really worried and freaked out now. What if this drug gets in the wrong hands and spreads? What if it actually causes a zombie apocalypse like what we imagine and daydream about? These "zombies" wouldn't be the humorously slow and decaying creatures we're used to. They'd be fast, they'd be strong, from what I've heard, they're pretty impervious to pain, and they'd still be living, breathing, human beings. I don't know about you, but that is enough for nightmares for me. I'm thinking about going to stock up on guns and ammo and perhaps move to Canada way sooner than I was expecting.

Thank you. you have officially creeped me out at 10 pm and now I don't know if I can sleep. Crap >.> I need to stop loving this debate forum.

(On a side note... you should have seen it coming. We are so technologically screwed up and hyped up on medications, they would have turned us at some point. Whether it be zombies of old tales, or zombies of new kind.)