Kikos

Bodhi

How rare or common are these guys? I know they're a L.E. species, but are they released every Kiko Day or only sometimes? I got one via a zap in the Lab and didn't think anything of it until I looked them up out of curiosity.

They're just as rare as other L.E. pets, I believe, but they're not in high demand. Most people aren't big fans of them, so if you're hoping to trade a pet for something better, you may want to keep zapping.

How rare or common are these guys? I know they're a L.E. species, but are they released every Kiko Day or only sometimes? I got one via a zap in the Lab and didn't think anything of it until I looked them up out of curiosity.

Kikos aren't all that rare to be honest, they're rather uncommon over at the pound. They are the third most common LE Neopet species that can be found at the pound.

The Lost and Pound has a listing of most of the Kikos that are stuck in the Neopian Pound.

Hmm. I have already decided to keep the one I have since it's cute. But thanks for the replies! I'll now know that if I get another through zapping, I'll just keep zapping lol

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.