How often does the NC Mall restock their cookies?

Navy

I've been trying to buy some fairy quest cookies, but they've been out of stock.

I would very much like to know that myself, want one of the FQ cookies too.. I noticed that they don't have the Lab Ray ones in the list anymore, I hope they bring them back :(

Apparently, every 2 hours & 5 minutes, but only 500 at a time or something?

*puts on my lurking shoes* Time to troll the NC Mall..

If I heard right, there is a cookie waiting board on one of the neochat boards. You can lurk that to see about when the next wave is due. :)

Awh.. they didn't RS like they predicted. ):

No? :( Awww, that sucks. I wonder why? :/

Yeah, it was pure luck that I caught it. I had one browser window open to the Fortune Cookie shop, then another to my EggCave and while I was feeding the hundreds of eggs my friends have, about every mintue or so, I would switch over to the cookie shop and refresh.. Even doing that, when I did see that there were some there, they go quick, there were just over a hundred left when I got one..

Yeah, it was pure luck that I caught it. I had one browser window open to the Fortune Cookie shop, then another to my EggCave and while I was feeding the hundreds of eggs my friends have, about every mintue or so, I would switch over to the cookie shop and refresh.. Even doing that, when I did see that there were some there, they go quick, there were just over a hundred left when I got one..

Wow. :/ I think I'll just wait until the hype dies down a little, haha.

Well, I think everyone pretty much has the same idea, hoping to get that FFQ.. I only had enough NC's for one (used the NC's I got for joining the AC :P), but I'll be picking up a cash card next week and then my birthday is June 6th and I asked for the cash cards, LOL!!! My family and bf think I'm nuts, except for my Mom and her bf cause they play Neo too :)

Well, I think everyone pretty much has the same idea, hoping to get that FFQ.. I only had enough NC's for one (used the NC's I got for joining the AC :P), but I'll be picking up a cash card next week and then my birthday is June 6th and I asked for the cash cards, LOL!!! My family and bf think I'm nuts, except for my Mom and her bf cause they play Neo too :)

Hahha :D It's nice that you don't feel too weird about telling your family and friends about Neo! My girlfriend knows, but she's the only one. I'm definitely not brave enough! :D

I hope you get lots of cash cards :)

I just clicked on the 'Add to Cart' until I finally got it. I read on the boards that some people were stuffing multiples in their carts and then releasing them randomly. Mostly because some people are asking up to 3 GCBs for the cookie, since it's rarely restocked.

On the first day i got a cheap 2k Battle Faerie Quest and today a 1k Dark Faerie :)

• 2 years later...

Ive actually gotten a FFQ I was shocked and of course I had to have had a FQC so :rock:
morgennaraene

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics old topics that have been answered and are no longer relevant.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.