"Special" Body Types Should Be Able to wear Handheld Items

It's not like they're clothing, and if Maraquan, Mutant, and Baby pets can't hold objects, what is the use of being posed like they can? (Sure, Baby pets have a few items they can hold, but what do Mutant and Maraquan pets get? Nothing.) It should at least be made for Mutant and Maraquan pets. Or it can act like a foreground item like handeld items do for four-legged pets.

Personally I'd like for my Maraquan Uni to be able to hold a trident or Maractite sword as that fits his character. How about you?

honestly i don't understand why items like that aren't available for maraquan pets like they are for 4 legged pets, even if the trident was in the ground, it would add so much to customising. although i think some of the images face the wrong way and would have to be flipped for it to work maybe.

Marquan is such a beautiful colour, i just wish there were more things available to it rather than just the BG/FG/garland stuff.

(and you can never have too many baby items)

• 2 weeks later...

I completely agree. My poor mutant gelert can't wear *anything*. Not that I'm all that good at customization anyway, but it's the principle. And since I'm planning to paint another one of my gelerts maraquan it means I'll have even less options.

Also you're right, a trident would be totally fitting on maraquan pets. And since there have been underwater plots with "wars" it would make sense if those pets could hold weapons.