Auctions Help..?

ClatoEverlark

First off, can we cancel auctions? It's my first time, ok.

Second..what exactly does..minimum increment mean?

I set up start price as 180K and minimum increment as 178K. I checked my auctions and this appeared:

Last Bid: 180000 Current Price: 358000

WHY IS THE CURRENT PRICE THAT MUCH AAAHHH!!!!!!!!! Now no one will bid on it *creys*

Is it minimum increment + starting price? :sad01_anim:

Sorry you can't cancel auctions. And the minimum increment is like how much you want the price to go up each bid. So next time put 170k in the first slot and 10k in the MI slot, if you wanted at least 180k for the item, that way the biding price will be 180k then when someone bids it will only go up another 10k after that bid. You can do the math part any way you want though to make it go up only 10 np, 1np, etc.

This might help you.

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/auctions/

Sorry you can't cancel auctions. And the minimum increment is like how much you want the price to go up each bid. So next time put 170k in the first slot and 10k in the MI slot, if you wanted at least 180k for the item, that way the biding price will be 180k then when someone bids it will only go up another 10k after that bid. You can do the math part any way you want though to make it go up only 10 np, 1np, etc.

This might help you.

http://www.thedailyn...icles/auctions/

Thank you so much! Haha. I feel stupid, though :P

But thank you! :D

Don't feel bad at all, I've done worse.

I couldn't set up my shop because every time I tried to add an item I would press "Rm 1" thinking it was Room 1 and not "Remove.

auctions are tricky, i absolutely hate not having a cancel option. i always double check my price just to make sure i haven't missed a zero or something.

and don't feel stupid...i couldn't even figure out how to do site events for the first 4 years i played!

the only time i had to auction something off, the person told me what to do, but just to be on the safe side i did it first with a tomato :P

so when i doubt, you can try with a junk item, and just list it for 10 minutes or something. and go back and have a look at it.

i would have laughed to bits if someone had bid on that tomato though.

Yeah, minimum duration is an hour. I just tried to put a juicy elixir up for auction to see what's what and it wouldn't let me, because it's deemed a junk item, value wise.

"Sorry, Juicy Elixir is too cheap to put on the auction.

Only items that sell for roughly 200 NP or more qualify."

Good to know.