1. 1. What kind do you like?

• Scary
    • Uneventful
    • Happy, exciting
  2. 2. Do you like scary dreams?

• No...they're too...um...scary
    • Yeah! They're really exciting.
    • Its all the same to me.
    • I'm fearless and courageous. It doesn't really matter.

How do you like dreams? Do you look forward to them every night? Is sleep your favourite part of the day?

Recently, I got this weird dream. Very, very frightening. :ohno:

Its December 21st, 2012 and the world's gonna end because of the sun's increasing heat(apparently, its making all the planets melt).

So we're all in spaceships and its hot. Really hot. The sun's heat has become bad and Mercury and Venus have just disappeared. Earth's next. We don't know if we're going to live or die trying to live. :skull:

But there's one way to live. Just one. And its hard(at least it was meant to be in my dream). We depart in just a few seconds and I'm praying viciously. :sad02:

We reach our destiny in no time, 'cause its close(duh). Everyone's sweating. Anxious. Afraid.

It starts. Our test for survival.

Here's the stupid part. Out 'survival' is supposed to be very hard. We go down these stairs looking for crumpled sheets of paper which apparently mark our entrance, which leads us to the next passage. But the paper's almost everywhere. Its hard to know which the right doorway is. We could die trying to guess. If we pass this, we could live.

And there's where it ends. :rock:

I wake up sweating, hot, my heart beating quicker than superman can move in a second.

Now tell me yours. Any one of your dreams. It can be scary or exciting. :woot:

lol that almost sounds like that episode of Star Trek when Kirk and Spock were trying to save that one planet where there was a disease, and the sun was about to implode or something... I obviously don't remember many details. ^^ But cool (scary) dream!

I like my dreams. They're always highly... "exciting," but by this I mean they're packed with intense emotions. I like the ones that make me cry, or scream, or feel really happy. As long as it doesn't leave me feeling like the dream was mildly interesting but not meaningful, I like my dreams fine. Anything that doesn't provoke deep thought or emotions in me, I don't care for much.

So, this'll probably be kinda boring, but here's one of my dreams:

slight intro: I was a boy and my father was the king of Egypt, but it was a weird, romanticized Egypt... where you could hunt for deer in a forest.

Anyway:

I was the third in line for the crown, but didn't have any brothers or sisters (who knows how that fictionally system of government was set up in my head?), but my father called me in to his "hunting" room, which was full of his guns and trophies. He accused me of being a liar and I remember I had this immediate feeling of intense hate and frustration rise up in me. I told him that I hadn't lied to him about a thing and didn't know what he was talking about, and he hit me across the face as a warning not to speak out of line.

He told me off for ever lying to him in the first place and dismissed me. I noticed a nasty-looking gun and focused on it right before I left angrily.

My dream jumped to a different scene at this point. I was walking in a funeral procession, leading it. The line of people would theoretically move through the viewing chamber and then people would leave as soon as the line was out of the vicinity. It was in the royal castle and I led the line since I was the king's son. A girl walked behind me and I knew she felt as happy as I did. I remember I felt positively gleeful. I felt like I had to hide my happiness, so I kept up a mournful appearance on the outside.

The line of mourners walked past the open casket and inside was the king, my father.

I knew I had killed him, and the girl walking behind me had helped me kill him. I knew no one knew of this.

And I was incredbily happy.

The dream ended.

Definitely not a great action or mystery, but it sure creeped me out - especially since someone had called me a liar in real life the day before... heehee ^_^ In another one, I was the girl who had been walking behind the "me" in the above dream, and I killed a man who ticked off my boyfriend. it was odd how similar the dreams were. ^^

any more creepy dreams out there? XD

tl;dr but i'll list one 90 of mine. oh boy.

well, lets start off with the first dream i remember ever having. I was about 3 or 4 (in real life and the dream) and i was in my school playground. I closed my eyes tightly and opened them again, and suddenly there was no one there and it was nighttime. i looked back to see this giant 3 headed monster who scared me so much that in the dream my body split in three.

um yeah. ._.

next off, i had a dream about 2 years ago that in a different school playground we were playing soccer and this one kid was on the floor with his mouth open for some reason. a ginormous tarantula crawled up out of nowhere and went in his mouth and he swallowed it. everyone in the dream vomited.

i used to have these recurring dreams that were pretty uneventful for the most part. i and a couple of not-really-friends from church were in this stone dome thing and there was a lion in the middle just like roaring and jumping around. each of us kept going in there and hitting it and then running. not scary, but i didn't mind them too much.

then there was this random dream that i kicked a soccer ball off a bridge and i jumped off it and fell into a pool and saw my sister running towards me saying that she was looking for me. yeah idk.

then a few months ago i had this dream where i met a lot of the TDNers here in RL. some had events in them, some didn't.

a few weeks ago i had a dream that it was the last day of school (and it was about a week from the last day of school in RL) and apparently people from a show i watch were also there.

a few months ago i had a dream where i was in my kitchen and turned around and saw an old lady on a chair screaming at me and then ran as fast as the speed of light to the other side and she was there too. that lasted a while.

when i was about 4 or 5 i had these recurring dreams where it was nighttime and i would get out of my bed and go in the garage and a monster of some sort would pop out and scare me.

The lesson here is: Never be me, or else you will never have happy dreams.

I love dreams, scary or not. Mine are usually really strange so it's fun to tell other people about them. I should really start keeping a dream diary.

Most often my dreams involve people I talked to before I went to bed or relate to something I did that day, but the coolest ones are where, in my dream, I pop in a movie or something and the rest of my dream is literally a made-up movie/TV episode that plays in my head. I've had CSI, horror movies, etc... :P

tl;dr but i'll list one 90 of mine. oh boy.

well, lets start off with the first dream i remember ever having. I was about 3 or 4 (in real life and the dream) and i was in my school playground. I closed my eyes tightly and opened them again, and suddenly there was no one there and it was nighttime. i looked back to see this giant 3 headed monster who scared me so much that in the dream my body split in three.

um yeah. ._.

next off, i had a dream about 2 years ago that in a different school playground we were playing soccer and this one kid was on the floor with his mouth open for some reason. a ginormous tarantula crawled up out of nowhere and went in his mouth and he swallowed it. everyone in the dream vomited.

i used to have these recurring dreams that were pretty uneventful for the most part. i and a couple of not-really-friends from church were in this stone dome thing and there was a lion in the middle just like roaring and jumping around. each of us kept going in there and hitting it and then running. not scary, but i didn't mind them too much.

then there was this random dream that i kicked a soccer ball off a bridge and i jumped off it and fell into a pool and saw my sister running towards me saying that she was looking for me. yeah idk.

then a few months ago i had this dream where i met a lot of the TDNers here in RL. some had events in them, some didn't.

a few weeks ago i had a dream that it was the last day of school (and it was about a week from the last day of school in RL) and apparently people from a show i watch were also there.

a few months ago i had a dream where i was in my kitchen and turned around and saw an old lady on a chair screaming at me and then ran as fast as the speed of light to the other side and she was there too. that lasted a while.

when i was about 4 or 5 i had these recurring dreams where it was nighttime and i would get out of my bed and go in the garage and a monster of some sort would pop out and scare me.

The lesson here is: Never be me, or else you will never have happy dreams.

lol i like the lion dream! XD the vomitting dream was funny. I remember in The Brothers Grimm movie they had something like that happen. SO gross!

i wonder whether dreams are from memories and ideas scrambled all together or if it's more prophetic or stupid than that. ^^

I got this scary dream a few months ago.

I was inside my house (it looked like a 70s house for some reason :shiftyeyes_anim: )

Anyways, all of a sudden this lady like starts walking out of my hallway, into the living room, and towards me.

And for whatever reason, I couldn't get up or scream in the dream.

I woke up moaning.... :sad02:

I've had a lot of weird dreams where I do an action (like drink from a cup, or brush my hair, random everyday actions like that) and I'll wake up with my hand doing what I did in my dream. Those bug me a lot :\

It's more often than common that I have a nightmare, so I've more or less gotten used to having them. I welcome good dreams but I hardly try anymore to have good ones because it usually just doesn't work. Not to mention that the setting of my dreams are usually the same, or have repetitive similarities somehow.

I had a dream on the night of the 25th April that I just loved because of what happened in it:

So I was at my Dad's house, and I went upstairs, and there was this huge moth thing on the floor on the way to my room. So I quicky ran past it. Then when I got in my room, there was lots of random stuff on my bed, and a spider on the wall, whuch made my squeal when I saw it. And then for some reason I was outside the room again, and I realised I was sat right where the moth thing had been.

Now here is the interseting bit:

I said to myself "This is like a bad dream"

Then I realised it WAS a dream.

It's happened to me before, but it gets even better.

I went downstairs, and sat on the sofa, and I realised while waiting for the dream to end that I was asleep in real life.

I don't remeber anything after that. I think I forgot I was dreaming again.

Wow I wish I had some of the dreams you guys have, I mostly have these dreams where I'm falling off of something and as soon as I'm about to hit something or the ground I wake up, haha sort of spaz attack.