Anyone watched the final episode of House?

lilshadowdweller

I'm so sad it ended! It was beautiful done, Hugh Laurie had them all recap the entire staff. It wasn't one of my favourites, but it's a considerably happy ending, and they attempted to include as many of the past characters as possible - including those who had died. (By making them part of House's subconscience.)

I think it's a good way to go about it - but....

I don't know what House is going to do with his life now. He can never return to the original life he had; especially after all of his friends/relatives remembered him so fondly and seem content. He won't be able to go back to his career in the US, probably not even Canada, it's too connected. He'd have to forever stay hidden and it's a very complex future for him. But it's still happy because he has unlimited time with Dr.Wilson. I love the character.

I think it's GOOD it ended. It wasn't as great as it had been when I first watched it. Shows do need to end before they become too drawn out. House was a new, fresh great show - and everyone loved the idea of Dr.House, cruel, mean, but so intelligent! Now there's lots of copycats.

I felt so sad at the end for the staff but it was a satisfying ending.

My husband and I watched it last night. It was okay. I hadn't seen many of the previous episodes, so I was a bit lost. We have the first 3 seasons on DVD and I've seen parts of the rest of the seasons. I'll miss the show, but it had to end sometime... Hugh Laurie is one of the most talented actors I've ever seen. I hope to see more of him.

I'm still stuck at Season 2 .. I really dont have time to watch anything , or read , for that matter

but if u're saying he's "hiding" then maybe they can make a spin-off where he is an undercover medical consultant for C.S.I Miami or something :D

I've never watched it a ton, but my husband has, and he told me about the ending, and told me he was satisfied with the ending.

Knowing the small amount I do, I agree. Considering the complications surrounding the situation, I don't think it could have been done any better. I'll probably end up starting at the beginning and slowly working my way through. (If the ended was horrible, I wouldn't bother investing myself in it.)