Help with BD set?

I need some help with my BD set seeing that I'm usless at figuring out how to improve it.

My pet's stats:

Lvl:156

Hit Points: 367

Strength: 154

Defence: 111

Movement: 125

Intelligence: 164

with sink and burrow

Already have:

Freezer:Snowglobe Staff

Healer: Greater Healing Scroll

Defense:Leaf Shield

Constants: Sword of Skardsen, Kelpbeards Trident,2x Prickly Potion

Dual Duty: HCC

Stealer:Purple Sticky Hand

Other:Downsize!

I'll mostly be doing 1p battles and I have about 5mil to spend.Not really that much I know.

Snowglobe Staff can be upgraded to Randomly Firing Freeze Ray, you can keep a Sophies Magic Hat for switching in and out depending on situational use with Leaf Shield. Other than that, there really isn't much you can upgrade with 5 mil (besides Parasol of Unfortunate Demise). The next upgrades are H4000 Helmet and Ghostkerbomb for Freezer and Bomb, respectively.

Sword of Skardsen??? :O

Anyway, there's not much you can get at this point. You already have advanced constants, you might as well balance the rest of the slots out, but many are over 5M. :/

Some small changes you can currently make:

Constant: You already have the highest level constants you can afford at the moment... Save for other anagram swords (mostly Reif and Ari) or any other weapons that catch your eye.

Defense: You should save for a Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield, and maybe a Faerie Tabard for good defensive coverage, as leaf shield is way below the level of your advanced constants. For defensive needs, you should get the Devious Top Hat and Cane (Dual Duty but keep the HCC) and a Patched Magic Hat. I would also recommend the Pirate Captains Hat at the Hidden Tower but it would deplete your whole bank account.

Freezer: You need way more NP for a good 100% freezer , but for 1p, a Randomly Firing Freezing Ray would greatly suffice.

Stealer: If you simply MUST have a stealer, the Heavy Robe of Thievery is the way to go. You are getting close to the movement requirements, but many opponents in 1p don't have good first slot weapons so maybe you should replace the Sticky Hand with another Constant or Shield.

Healer: Not many good healers at this price range... stick with the scroll.

Reflector: Many 50% reflectors are fragile, but get the job done, depending on the opponent. Get Super U-Bend, Double Dryer, Shovel Plus, Dual Battle Mirror, and Turbo Flame Reflector then use them along with various shields to get past low level opponents. If you want better, non-fragile-multiple-use reflectors, you must continue saving.

Bomb: Save for the Ghostkerbomb! The 3M Rainbow Clockwork Grundo has the good chance to do less than your constants so I wouldn't recommend it.

Keep Downsize if you have the space for it, it helps. You can reference TDN's battlepedia for more info on the other varieties of weapons.

One player is much easier because you can plot out the battle beforehand. Two player is much more costly, as you need to be one step ahead with weapons and strategy.

Ok thanks for the great input guys..I will save this and as soon as i get more np I will start to balance out my set.Now I know what to look for :laughingsmiley:

I haven't been on neo for close to 2 years so that's why the SoS.I may switch that with one of the Anagram Swords if I ever choose to do 2p though i doubt it.

I had the stealer for a specific challenger..I think sloth clones.I leave it out depending on opponent.

Now to start saving np :mellow:

Thanks again^-^

• 3 weeks later...

Other than weapons, I would consider training defence up to 125 boost.

I you're not into your pet species/color, you could consider getting some species healers: Kacheek Life Potion or Elephante Unguent. Bag Of Lenny Healing Seeds is much more expensive that the Unguent, but Lennies get also 100 % freezer: Entangling Lenny Lasso or Lenny Ray Gun Of Freezing.

I also agree that you should save up for HT shields (Nox, F-Tabard, Gshield).

• 1 month later...

I need some help with my BD set seeing that I'm usless at figuring out how to improve it.

My pet's stats:

Lvl:156

Hit Points: 367

Strength: 154

Defence: 111

Movement: 125

Intelligence: 164

with sink and burrow

Already have:

Freezer:Snowglobe Staff

Healer: Greater Healing Scroll

Defense:Leaf Shield

Constants: Sword of Skardsen, Kelpbeards Trident,2x Prickly Potion

Dual Duty: HCC

Stealer:Purple Sticky Hand

Other:Downsize!

I'll mostly be doing 1p battles and I have about 5mil to spend.Not really that much I know.

Looks pretty good but dont waste your time on movement, I heard its not necessarily useful.