Zapping Petpets

Navy

I currently don't own a lab map, but I was curious if you "stop playing with" a petpet, will it be converted back to what it originally was?

For example:

Normal Babaa turns into a Meowclops > Stop playing with Meowclops > ???

Would it turn back into a Babaa?

I currently don't own a lab map, but I was curious if you "stop playing with" a petpet, will it be converted back to what it originally was?

For example:

Normal Babaa turns into a Meowclops > Stop playing with Meowclops > ???

Would it turn back into a Babaa?

That is true, the zapped Meowclops will turn back into a Babaa. If you remove a zapped Petpet off of a Neopet, it will convert back to its original self before it was zapped by the Petpet Lab Ray.

Yes, because imagine, if you zapped it into an extremely rare petpet, and it didn't transform back, you'd make quite an unfair profit over your fellows who don't have the main Lab Ray and PetPet one. It'd be too easy. Just think of it as the Petpet wearing a costume of a different one - when you take it off of your Neopet, it takes the costume off.

BUT - ZAPPED Petpets still can give you avvies. Like if you have say, a common zapped Petpet, and it turns to a Meowclops, and you keep it equipped to the Neopet, you can get the Meowclops avvie. WHich is neat.

Also, zapped can't win Petpet Protection League trophy. xD Since it's considered abusive to Petpets.

Thanks, guys, I also thought about the unfair potential financial gain. xD

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.