Better than you/Lenny conundrum :s

Zooba

So, I just found out that in "Better than you" there are numbered trophies (I'm in 3rd place) what does this mean? That I was late winning, or that I've only won once? Next week should I attempt to win faster, or would winning a second time give me a 2nd place trophy?

The Lenny Conundrum system is even more confusing, I've won multiple times. For a while in the summer, I was winning every week, but my trophy is a 2nd place trophy? How many times/ how fast would I have to submit the correct answer to win first?

Lenny Conundrum is like Better Than You. If you're in the first X number right, you get gold. Then the next group get silver.

I don't know the exact number you have to be to get gold.

Nope, I was actually wrong. According to JN, the first 250 people who guess right get a trophy. First 10 get gold, next 100 get silver, and final 140 get bronze.

It's weird how they have the high score table set up then where they show certain trophies with certain scores next to them. I have a bronze trophy for it though and I know I've never made it onto the high score table so JN must be right.

It's weird how they have the high score table set up then where they show certain trophies with certain scores next to them. I have a bronze trophy for it though and I know I've never made it onto the high score table so JN must be right.

After you get the trophy, it doesn't matter when you submit your answer, your trophy won't change. The high score table is counting how many times each of those people has been in the top 250. That's what threw me off. I'm sorry.