New Operatic Star Superpack (NC)

ncmall_sp_operaticstar.jpg

Ever felt your pet belonged on the stage? The Opera stage? TNT must have been thinking of you!

The 7 piece Operatic Star Superpack has just launched in the NC mall for 800NC. So far it's not listed with an expiry date so its currently slated as a non-retiring pack (but TNT can add them later, the Maraquan Maiden superpack is now set to retire with the other Spring shop items)

mall_opera_80x80.gif

Operatic Star Superpack

800NC

Now you too can be in the Spotlight with this superpack!

mall_opera_dress.gif

Operatic Star Dress

mall_opera_bg.gif

Opera Stage Background (if you thought Thespian Background was unobtainable, this is an alternative although also NC)

mall_opera_gloves.gif

Operatic Star Gloves

mall_opera_wig.gif

Operatic Star Wig

mall_opera_mask.gif

Operatic Star Handheld Mask

mall_opera_candlefg.gif

Candlelit Opera Stage Foreground

the Limited Edition item is the shoes,

mall_opera_shoes.gif

Operatic Star Shoes

my personal thoughts? I like the dress and wig on Xwees, also the shoes look nice, but as is the problem with most superpacks, they (the LE item) isn't modelling properly in the Preview pane, so i don't know. If it is a non-retiring one i'll just wait until i get it from caps, certainly the overall look is very nice, and as i said earlier, while its not the same as Thespian Stage BG, Thespian is a highly valued, rare background, so this is a nice alternative, although as with most animated items, its NC.

I don't believe its going to be a retiring item, but TNT are the only ones who know for sure.