Freezing weapon?

I currently have a Snowglobe Staff, but am thinking of upgrading for when I battle the Meerca Henchmen. I'm spending a good chunk right now on training my pet, so I don't want to spend too much. What is a good freezing weapon that is not too fragile? Or do you think it would be best if I just stick with my Snowglobe Staff?

I personally recommend a Randomly Firing Freeze Ray as well. I have yet to beat the Meerca Brothers but I have used my Ray several times and it's an awesome freezer.

A Snowglobe Staff isn't too bad but the Ray is a lot better and at a reasonable price as well.

• 1 month later...

I happened to restock many freezing scrolls but I have them just lying around in my SDB, so once in a while I will use it and it typically last about 4-5 uses, so use it for those important battles, but it does freeze 100% :) But I dont recommend it considering the price peopel sell it for (approx 95-99k), so RFFR would be nice or just stick to the staff. Theres not much unlike your willing to spend millions, then I would consider freezing potion which works quite well for me and is one use per battle like all freezers.