Making a RPG "Game"

Ωmega ζero

Hey Guys!

Im working on a new game with my friend.

I need someone who can make good music!

And someone who could do the Battle Sprites!

It is a RPG game (kinda like Goldensun or CHronos trigger and Final Fantasy,But with a Pet System)

If someone agrees To help me,i will send you a link for a alpha of it if sprites and music are made and i coded it right

NEWS 7-17-2012:

New Title(Omega-Storm),Omega is the "King" of the Umbra-Army,Omega has Green Hair,Overworld-Sprites,Will make Demo first,First Enemy is Chaos-Claw,First boss is the Masked Man (Identity will later revealed in the game)

k if you would do some i could animate them if i got Flash.

I made some sprites too but im too lazy to upload :3

Im trying to do the Tutorial Mugshots.....

Needed Chapter Alpha Sprites:

Silver Wolf

Golden Fox

King Omega of the Umbra Army

Nightelf Assassin

Masked Man

Masked Woman

Masked Woman:

Sorta like Wearing a Tattered Robe

Masked Man:

Armor with broken Skulls.

Golden Fox:

yaaa....a fox that has gold fur.

Silver Wolf:

Should look like a Silver Wolf with Sabertooths!

Abyss Hunter Omega:

Some thing like this but in RPG Style:

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/577100360.jpg?key=693605&Expires=1336897099&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=VGKHeH7gZmYkeu6gMWNP0N0I9dlEvdJTVJIl0fWAkVeonoM-1mIrOJ6Tt6SJucQ~~TZgL-HSPJTAobmCHaOJ-Uf2RAMm1HnCxZyltPXWK0T3swqJwM1f8Ze78BWwxEeCmxCC3aR3Dse~7AW49u~czx25gBwat0ypM2pwqAPb6YM_

qrbr00_th.png

There's the fox, made it entirely from scratch. I'll get working on the new ones. Sorry if it's too... 8-bit-ish. :/

EDIT: It doesn't let me look at the Omega Hunter.

• 2 months later...

maybe you should make the sprites for pets more compress, no hp system for the pets and keep their abilities to minimum, they have only 2 abilities throughout the game, but they have a level up system so attacks from pets gradually get stronger, maybe that will reduce lag

If you don't have the Masked Man sprite yet, I made one. (NOT FROM SCRATCH)

9qk1l1.png

EDIT: From the description of the Masked Woman, i think it would be better suited to that xD

NIce :D

But we need to turn it so that hes facing to Omega (Omega is on the Left side Enemies on the Right (Kinda like pokemon))

And the Mask only should cover the nose the mouth and the left eye.

Edit: we can use a hood instead a mask too!

skill sytems are really important :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh sounds awesome!

I am actually as well! For 10th grade, my class year is having this 'personal project' thing and I'm planning to make a game. :) I'm actually going to be using RPG Maker. ♥ So excited! Wish you luck, making a game is really tough.

Finally finished mother 3 for some inspiration.

Now i got some :D

o: I needa play mother 3 one day, I heard it's got a really sad story.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.