I'VE BEEN HACKED!

Well if they suspected an account of scamming they will freeze all your accounts just to be safe. You can still send a ticket without having an account and you should do that immediately. Try to get as much information as you can about your account to prove it was yours. Did you try and get your password sent to your email? If it has been changed it will help to be able to get them back.

That's no good. Someone probably hashed you or maybe your email purged and got remade (unregistered), since there are no CGs on Neo at the moment.

Good luck getting it back.

advice: always make a word document with these things:

username

pervious secret words (not your current one)

disowned/adopted pet names

books one of your pets has read

stocks

trophies

bank

SDB items

trade's (like what you traded and to whom)

They help the ticket move faster because you have more information to prove it was your account.

I'm sorry you were hacked. :( that stinks.

If you have another email to use, I'd make an account with that. (according to an editoral you can play fully on any side account when your main is frozen)

They probably froze all of your accounts to protect them. I'd neomail them and state what's up, especially if it's a different I.P address. Watch your emails. Remember to tell them all of your information, like about your items or pets and how you don't understand it happened.

That's no good. Someone probably hashed you or maybe your email purged and got remade (unregistered), since there are no CGs on Neo at the moment.

Good luck getting it back.

What does hashed mean?

So sorry that happened, I hope you can get it back! How old was your account?

Sorry to hear that!

What does hashed mean?

I don't know exactly what hashed means, but she probably meant you've been hacked. Happened to me too. Make another account and send a ticket with as much information as you can remember. Last avatars you gained, NC items, SDB items, what your pets were wearing etc.

I'm so sorry, I know how you feel. I really hope you'll get your account back *fingers crossed* :(

I'm so sorry this happened hun :( :( You should probably make a new main in the meantime so you can still earn Neopoints. If you need anything please message me! I have some Shore maps to give away if you need one x

43 months.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm so sorry to hear that you got hacked. Hopefully your account will be returned to you with everything intact. What I like to do is change my account password every few months and change the pin numbers on the important parts of the site, like my sdb and bank, every few months too. That makes it harder for someone to hack my account and even if it were to happen, I have a pin on the things I value like my shop til, my bank, even my petpets, so my account would be pretty hard to hack and useless to most. :) Perhaps if/when you get your account back, you can start doing that and write down your passwords somewhere if it helps you.

Eh. I guess I'll start rebuilding.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.