Rewards, Teams, etc.

Hey people! Okay so I was just wondering... Is it better to join a team with lots of support or not so much? I heard if you join a smaller team you get better rewards, is this true? Also is there any reason to get the All-Star rank besides prestige? Lastly, which team are you guys playing for this year? A lot of questions, I know, feel free to pick and choose.

I say join a team that you like the best and play because you want to - not because you might get something better :) Because, it's fun! Regardless of what team you are on, you'll meet a lot of cool, supportive people who will encourage you to get All-Star... or if you're not going for All-Star they'll chat with you while you suffer attempting to get rank 1 lol

The teams get the same prizes (prizes in the past few years have been rewarded based on how long you've been with your team) and all the All-Star rank will give you is more points for the prize shop at the end, a different badge on your look-up, and of course, playing all those games helps your team!!

Just join the team which you like, thats what I've done every year even though I am shocking at the actual game. But its fun and you get to chat to plenty of nice people who try to tell you that your not as horrible as you really are at it. :P

Joining a team is all about which one matches you, which you'd enjoy playing for, and which has the people you like the most.

But no, the team you're on doesnt affect your reward. Especially since the unveiling of the new trophies that really screwed over freeloaders.

Just go with the team you like the most. As everyone says, head to the boards and meet each chatgroup. Find your perfect fit.