How many refreshes is this going to take?

YukiHitsugaya

I need to get the lab ray scientist as a BD challenger, because I want him to change my aishas gender back to male. I know I have to refresh at the choose a pet page. Any idea how many refreshes it'll take? (I using chrome by the way, and for some reason F5 doesn't work)

i just held down f5 for brief spurts and got it within 3 minutes. careful holding down f5 for too long though, since i've heard some people have been frozen b/c tnt thought they were using an auto-refresher. (although only with google chrome it seems)

if you refresh manually, i'd say it probably takes 50 refreshes or so, maybe more or less. good luck getting the challenger!

I seem to always get gender changes two days in a row .. any time darkinvention changes to a girl .. zaaap she's a boy again the next day .. i don't even know what to identify it as ... other than an "invention" ... so chances of gender change soon are pretty high ...

as for the lab scientist .. i didn't refresh for him .. i just visited the page daily until he popped up as a challenger

Don't worry about changing the gender through the battledome until you are completely happy with your pet, and you plan on retiring them from the lab. :3 It just isn't worth the hassle of battling the scientist every week. :P

I know. Can a staff member lock this or something? My questions been answered, so there's no reason for people to keep posting on it.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.