Meep. (>w<)

Storme

Hello all, *waves*

I'm Storme, I just joined the forums yesterday! ^_^ My neopets username is x_stormflower_x and I've been playing for about a year now; I like avatar collecting, playing Habitarium and forgetting about NeoPoints I invested in the Stock Market. Visit my shop?

That's all for now, I leave you with this...

2406314902_da808c7483.jpg

Hi there! :) Welcome to the forums!

eeee, I love Habi too. ^_^ It's just too cute. :3 If you ever need any help, feel free to ask!

Lol at the fiddle playing Darth Vader. :D I've seen him (or, I have seen a fiddle playing Darth Vader, just in case there is more than one). The one I saw was pretty fantastic!

I decided to visit your shop and left you some profit.

If you like avatar collecting, TDN has a successful Avatar Lending Program if you like. This is where we have a listing of pets and items up for lending (don't forget to check out the rules/protocol for that). I also lend certain avatars as well, my Poogle Lippstik will give you info and everything you need to know about my avatar-worthy pets.

More importantly, welcome! If you need any help, contact any staff user if you have any questions or concerns about TDN, Neopets, and the like. Don't forget to read the forum guidelines and FAQ before continuing. ;)

Hello and welcome! :) I love playing habi, too, and I often forget about the stockmarket until it's mentioned somewhere and then when I go to check it, I'm usually in the negative. D:

And violin playing Darth is amazing.

• 2 weeks later...