Kougra Balm?

ashleagh

Hi there,

I have not had much luck on the neopets boards so I thought I would ask my question here! I am spending the last of my AC prize points and I cannot remember: does the kougra balm do anything? Not sure if I should spend my last few points on a few more or not. Any help would be much appreciated!

Hi there,

I have not had much luck on the neopets boards so I thought I would ask my question here! I am spending the last of my AC prize points and I cannot remember: does the kougra balm do anything? Not sure if I should spend my last few points on a few more or not. Any help would be much appreciated!

First off, nice to meet you.

Kougra Balm is really just a medical item labeled under Remarkable Restorables. It costs between 9,000 NP to 10,000 NP minimum on the Shop Wizard. The disease that it's meant to cure is currently not known. Most medical items (mainly Lost Desert Medicine and Remarkable Restorables) that are obtained via Events, Plots, and so forth usually aren't worth getting unless you want to do some trail and error on finding out what disease those items are meant to treat.

First off, nice to meet you.

Thank you very much Meta-Knight, it is nice to meet you too!

Well, I don't have enough patience to test out the Kougra Balm, so, as you say, it doesn't sound like a very useful investment for me ;) I think I will pick up some extra copies of the books, instead.

Thank you for all of your help!

Thank you very much Meta-Knight, it is nice to meet you too!

Well, I don't have enough patience to test out the Kougra Balm, so, as you say, it doesn't sound like a very useful investment for me ;) I think I will pick up some extra copies of the books, instead.

Thank you for all of your help!

First off, you're welcome. I've had some experience with what prizes will become more sought after (books, wearable items, Paint Brushes) and those that aren't so sought after due to uselessness. I went for some spare copies of the books myself (still have them in my SDB in case they spike up in value when the next Altador Cup begins and new prizes replace most of the new ones) since they are [supposedly] a one-use item and people use them for the Neopian Book Award.

Now we can close this thread since the question here has been answered wisely and knowledgeably.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.