I'm new here (can't you tell?)

Hi my name is Edel and I'm new here. :)

I do enjoy TDN very much. It saved me when looking for items, checking off avatars, and most importantly, finishing that Altador plot!

I joined the forums mostly so I can rant whenever Neopets is down. Which it is right now, last time I checked. Grr.

Welcome Edel to The Daily Neopets. (bows down)

I am Meta-Knight, and you may know me from games throughout the Kirby series (Kirby's Adventure, Kirby Super Star, Kirby's Return to Dreamland, etc.) and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I am also a skilled Star Warrior and professional swordsman, I could teach you some of my moves if you like.

Okay, I am really Neomysterion, and I've been playing Neopets for 10 years. I like to tame LE pets, and I'm a mod over here at TDN. If you need anything or if you have a question, contact me via PM or Neomail.

Welcome Edel to The Daily Neopets. (bows down)

I am Meta-Knight, and you may know me from games throughout the Kirby series (Kirby's Adventure, Kirby Super Star, Kirby's Return to Dreamland, etc.) and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I am also a skilled Star Warrior and professional swordsman, I could teach you some of my moves if you like.

Okay, I am really Neomysterion, and I've been playing Neopets for 10 years. I like to tame LE pets, and I'm a mod over here at TDN. If you need anything or if you have a question, contact me via PM or Neomail.

Accidentally posted without saying anything. Opps. Not a fan of the mobile version of the forums, haha.

Darn, and here I was thinking you were the real deal, haha. :P It's very nice to meet you. Thanks for the greeting. :)