Parasol of Unfortunate Demise worth 4m?

The rarer and more expensive the item, the more difficult it becomes to put an exact price on it. The worth depends on the market, as well as who's buying. After a quick search, I could only find 1 for sale with a price on it (in the TP, 4.2mil). However, it's not a very in-demand item, so there are a lot less people buying them. If you put it up for sale at the same price, you will no doubt get people trying to haggle with you. Hard to Sell items are almost always sold in the favour of the buyer. If the item retains the rarity and you are willing to be VERY patient, you could probably sell it for 4mil. However, you may have to wait weeks, months or even years before you see someone offer that price. However, if someone REALLY wanted the item or was somewhat inexperienced with buying expensive, HTS items, they may give you exactly what you ask for. If you are selling, you could put an asking price of 4mil, but be prepared for people wanting to haggle.

If there's not a lot of the item around Neopets, and it's not a book/stamp/popular item, the worth is quite iffy.

I have a Shiny Gold Ruler and have only found less than 10 around Neopets...the only one being priced at 3.5 million. I'm attempting to sell mine for 1 million, but there's still no bites, so I'm guessing the actual worth (although the item is quite rare) is a few hundred thousand NPs because it's pretty much an item with no use.

Your item may not actually be worth 4.2 million like a Neopian has priced it, but if you find someone who's really into the battledome, they may pay a decent amount for it...but that's also depending on the damage the item can do.

i just bought one of the Parasol of Unfortunate Demise, and made a bit of a gamble. if the offensive bonus factor is true, is it worth 4m or more? or am i out some cash

If there's not a lot of the item around Neopets, and it's not a book/stamp/popular item, the worth is quite iffy.

I have a Shiny Gold Ruler and have only found less than 10 around Neopets...the only one being priced at 3.5 million. I'm attempting to sell mine for 1 million, but there's still no bites, so I'm guessing the actual worth (although the item is quite rare) is a few hundred thousand NPs because it's pretty much an item with no use.

Your item may not actually be worth 4.2 million like a Neopian has priced it, but if you find someone who's really into the battledome, they may pay a decent amount for it...but that's also depending on the damage the item can do.

I've seen numerous people on the neoboards looking for those for about 3M. They are actually more in demand than in stock.