Keyquest warning

Lady Kakata

Oh man thats a bit rough. Mine does it on there for some reason, or freezes or something. did you explain that it isn't your fault. i guess someone has complained about you quitting. I wouldn't think one warning is too much to worry about.

I received a neomail from the player asking me why AND the warning at the same time (so I didn't get the chance to explain myself).

I've had a few players suddenly disappear on me as well but I've never reported them just in case it was something like an emergency, Flash crash or internet suddenly dying (I've had the internet die before but Keyquest TOLD me to refresh my browser)

You'd think TNT would have a way of discerning people who actively quit their browser and who lose their connection. Some kind of time out system or something. Your best bet would be to send in a ticket to TNT, and message the player explaining what happens. If this only happens once in awhile, it's not a big deal, but if it's a regular occurrence and TNT (apparently) can't tell the difference between an internet failure and a person deliberately quitting, then it may be best to lay off the KQ for a while.

Woah. So TNT is finally giving out warnings for people who quit games early? This is going to be chaotic because I've had a few times where my internet decided to boycott Keyquest in the middle of games, and I know it happens to quite a few other users...so how are they going to figure out if the person intentionally quit...or if it wasn't their fault?

https://images.neopets.com/keyquest/game/kq2/KeyQuest.swf?v=32

I've been using this link to play KQ...got it off of a Petpage that stated it was to allow people to play KQ in low resolution.

I haven't been kicked out of a game yet (fingers crossed) and I've noticed my Mac doesn't heat up as much as it usually does when I use the link to play.

http://images.neopet...yQuest.swf?v=32

I've been using this link to play KQ...got it off of a Petpage that stated it was to allow people to play KQ in low resolution.

I haven't been kicked out of a game yet (fingers crossed) and I've noticed my Mac doesn't heat up as much as it usually does when I use the link to play.

I've been using that too - I actually won a minigame while using it! I was amazed :P

Aww, I'm sorry about the warning, OP. I would try to contact TNT about it, explain, and ask if it can be taken back or something.

I recieved my first warning from Keyquest due to my internet crapping out -_-;; Do I have anything to worry about?

I am sorry to hear you got your warning through no fault of your own...I am however glad to see that TNT may at long last be going to take notice of some of the tickets submitted about players leaving the game on a regular basis. I always thought they could see which ones left the game to avoid being beaten in the game...My computer also gives me a lot of woes playing keyquest so I don't play it now...I will admit though that I do submit a ticket if the other player stops playing while I am moving (in my last turn) to home and a win