Bonjour!

My name is Jen, I'm 36, from Southwestern Ontario in Canada and I've been playing Neopets off and on for about 10 years, my current and only account for almost 6. I completely blame my Mother for my NeoAddiction and one of my favorite things is the Habitarium. I'm also an Avatar collector (who isn't?) about to hit the 200 mark but still very far from my goal. Anywho, that's about it, just wanted to say Hello!

If you are new here, then welcome! I hope you've read the forum guidelines before posting. If you need anything, just let me know via a PM or Neomail, and I'll be seeing you around TDN. Don't forget that TDN has a great Avatar Lending Program if you're interested in getting some of the Pet/Petpet avatars (and others) to boost your collection. :)

Hi there! Welcome to TDN. :D Congrats on 200! I was so proud when I finally got to 200- thought I'd never get there. :D

Heh, I love Habi too! They're so cute! :D Feel free to add me on there if you need help (or if you just want a friend that won't raid you! heh)

Hello! Big warm welcome =), you're going to be part of an amazing community! Congrats on 200 avatars! Sounds like a very big achievement =). Feel free to add me, and message me if you ever need any help or just feel like talking to someone =).

Wow, hey back to all of you! Meta-Knight; I'm EXTREMELY interested in the Avatar Lending Program, but I figured I'd let you all get to know me a bit before I started even asking, it's just polite :rolleyes_anim: Behemothrules; I really liked ReddRaene as a Wraith Ogrin too, but he/she's (I got one of those fortune cookies for the extra zap at the ray and it changed gender twice today) my Lab Ray pet and it turned Purple the other day.. I've added all those that offered on Neopets and am happy to report Avatar 201 (drumroll) Meuka!!!!! Finally after trying for months I caught Sneezles and pounded the snot out of him :laughingsmiley: Talk to everyone soon!