altador and neovia

-la-la-lala-

ummm.... okay, but the part 5 doesn't seem to work. like there is no button to press on the very bottom of the left hand corner in the restive tomb. the only one i can press on is the one to that shows you what to get on the first constellation thingy, but i've already done that, and clicked continue. i've rechecked everything. is there something that isn't on the walkthrough??

and on the neovia quest, are you still able to do it?? cos mine doesn't seem to work very well. it goes straight to the whole which one do u want to go? ...., ... , follow further... and i clciked on the one that it said to go to, but no idea where the supposedly burnt down house is. and the only links i can find it the normal shop ones.

please help me. onigaishimasu!!

thank you! (^_^) phew....

you cant do the tale of woe anymore, the fact that altador is still able to be completed is a uniqe thing... and as far as clicking you have to lcick on the very corner of hte image, move your mouse slowly over it is a very tiny spot

If you can't find it Emily's way you could try using the tab key too - just highlight any word in the top text and then hit tab on your keyboard until you come to the link you are missing.

oh yea i forgot that method, and im such a huge fan of the tab key, haha thanks for pointing that out since i forgot

Dear members,

I am really, really sorry in violating the rule of not writing more that 4 words, but i only did it to see if i'm not actually able to see the replies made [because i can't see any replies at all] because of this computer, or if it is the replies made that the computer can't read.

the only thing i am able to see is the topic i made, what i wrote and that is it. I'm not able to see the very bottom, it stops straight away after my first text. am i meant to click on something to make it show? or do anything? or is it just my computer?

what ever it is. who ever reads this please send me a mail. not reply here. and if possible please add what others have already wrote on this!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

love, tina