Ello!

I'm not interested in having my hair done since I usually shave mine off.

Also, welcome to TDN! There's lot of great members and staffers willing to lend a helping hand. Let us know if you need any help or assistance, and we'll be glad to help you out. :)

hi kara welcome :) why are u frustrated about an item you bought?

Because I bought it & TP was 850k, then when I go to resell it TP drops to 550k. -_- Very annoying.

Haha you could cut my hair! The last hairdresser I went to cut my hair so badly that i look like some monster from a cartoon! :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :oneeyed01: <---- Me

Haha ok will do ;)

That stinks, I've personally never had a bad haircut experience, but I'm heard so many horror stories in my chair.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes!

Hi Kara, I'm Moni. :laughingsmiley:

That stinks about the item you bought...maybe hold onto it for a bit to see if the price goes back up.

p.s. Hairdressers are evil. Or at least the ones that have cut my hair haha. I mainly stick to cutting it myself and the first time I went somewhere to get it cut, the lady butchered it. A year later, a man cut it and did super awesome, then I moved away haha. Then last year I had my hair cut, and yet again, 'twas butchered. Needless to say, I'm back to spending 3 hours cutting it myself.

Hi Kara :) Welcome to the forums- you can call me Trig! Sorry to hear about the item, I'm sure it'll increase with time :) So since you're a hair dresser, are you good at telling what sort of style looks best with different faces? I'm going to get my hair cut soon but I need HELP!

Haai Kara. Hairdresser, hmm? This one lady cut my hair to my chin. I said I wanted it a little pass my shoulders but NOOOO. She didn't. ]:

Have you ever gave someone a haircut they didn't like by any chance?