Do you ever send random neomails?

Lauren_x

Sometimes if I see an amazing neopet on the 'Notable Neopet' or on the boards, or if it looks like someone is having a down day I shoot them a quick NM complimenting them on their pet/lookup/account just because I know a lot of people invest large amounts of time, effort (and in some cases, money) into neopets and I just want to let them know they're doing a great job ^-^

So what do you think? Would you get annoyed by neomails like that? Do you ever do a similar thing?

I do the same thing. :) Mostly if I see someone's poem/story/art around and I think it's awesome I normally send a mail saying how good they are XD

I've gotten a couple myself complimenting my pets and whatnot and I think it's lovely. It usually happens when I'm having a bad day as well, which certainly makes me a little happier ^_^

i've never thought of doing that but that's actually really nice. personally none of my pets are really customized but if i had spent the time and money, i think it would be nice to receive a compliment :)

I've never personally sent one, but I have received a couple. One commenting on how nice my pets were, another saying they liked one of my pet pages.

It was nice to receive them, but I would feel awkward sending them myself, because you never know how people will react to things like that.

I sometimes send neomails to people if I liked their Neopian Times comic , their AG entry , if they had a lot of nice Peophins , or if I liked their Gallery :)

and I'm sure no one gets annoyed by them .. personally I love getting NM that compliments me on my efforts :)

Hehe I agree with you guys. I've received a couple and they were all so sweet. One time I even got this neomail from a person thanking me for buying an item from their shop as my NPs helped them save up for their dream PB ^-^ So cute!

I can imagine some people might be a little annoyed but most replies I've had are positive! I just think it's nice to brighten someone else's neo-day ;)

I've never sent or recieved them, but I don't think most people would get annoyed by them. :)

(I mean, if you're going to get into a hissy fit because someone is complementing you... well, haha. :) )

I DO. I look @the online list&click random names then message them random things