Just... not working :/

Saxen

I have my little bits and pieces of Maraqua customisation ready for the cup, and I went to put them on my pets. Seemed to work until I viewed my profile and realised Lem's background wasn't working, so I tried to switch a few things around and see if it made any difference. It went all funny on me and started saying I was using items I clearly wasn't.

Left it for a bit to see if it would sort itself out, though trying again now NOTHING works at all! It wont show any customisation whatsoever :(

This has happened to me on a side account before and I sent in a ticket. Not sure if it was ever sorted though, I adopted those pets out in the end.

Is this happening to anyone else? Hoping it's just a day glitch and I wont have to bother TNT and wait for however long. Bah! xD

Gah! What a pain :( Lem looks so naked D:

Sorry to hear it's happening to you as well! *Wonders how many have reported*

It's weird that it started working again and then not :S

I tried again just now and still now joy with any item. I'm thinking ticket time, at least for me. I cant understand why it's gotten worse :/ some items worked before.