New Fortune Cookies in the NC Mall

i bought quite a few pretty awesome :)

There are 2 types of cookie at the moment, with a 3rd being released soon!

Starry fortune cookie:

Contains 1 of 8 limited item, which you can send to up to 4 neofriends without using boxes! (and you get to keep one too!) NOT usable on side accountsYou CAN use these on your side acocounts

Lab Ray fortune cookie:

gives 3 extra uses of the lab ray for 7 days (must have access to the lab ray already - NOT on side accounts)

They're limited in number so you have to be fast although they do seem to be restocking every now and then kisskiss.gif♪♫

The number of neofriends you can send the starry items to seems to be dependant on which item you get. I could send to 2 friends with the wings, and one of my friends sent me the dress (she could also send to 2 people)

There is a 3rd "game" cookie due out soon by the looks of things...

Edited by Mouseykins
Incorrect Information in your post has been corrected.

TDN Customization now has a guide covering these new cookies! :) Please check it out for more information.

We are located here: http://customize.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/cookies/

Lab Ray Cookies grant user one or more additional uses of the Secret Lab Ray, every day, for seven days. The number of extra uses granted is random. In order to gain the benefit of this Fortune Cookie, you must have access to the Secret Lab Ray on your account. This Fortune Cookie cannot be used on side accounts. You may only activate one Lab Ray Cookie on your account at a time. Once it's benefit expires, you can feel free to purchase and activate another Lab Ray Cookie.

Courtesy of our Customization guide. This should clarify things for you.

you get one extra zap everyday for a week so its really 7 extra zaps

Lab Ray Cookies grant user one or more additional uses of the Secret Lab Ray, every day, for seven days. The number of extra uses granted is random.

(Taken from the TDN guide)

So from what I understand It's between one and three per day, so you could get anywhere between 7 a week and 21. I haven't purchased one so I wouldn't know but going on that...

(Taken from the TDN guide)

So from what I understand It's between one and three per day, so you could get anywhere between 7 a week and 21. I haven't purchased one so I wouldn't know but going on that...

That aint too shabby at all.

If anyone's look'n to trade their constellation prizes, I've got a few extra contacts, wigs, and a sword. :) look'n fer wings, the bg, and that plushie.

constellation prizes? What are these things you speak of

All the prize information is located in our guide that I've now linked too twice:

http://customize.the...rticle/cookies/

I'm planning on getting some NC today, so I'm definitely getting this. I just wish it wasn't for main accounts only, because my side is the one I mainly use NC for. :(

You can use your starry fortune cookie on your sides as well. There's nothing in the FAQ to state otherwise. The member who posted this topic dave7x7 had incorrect information in his post that I have corrected.