Hello

Hi there! :) Welcome to the forums!

Sorry about your silence. :( That stinks. I guess you can always create another account just to chat on if you wanted to. :)

Hi Josie. I'm Saxen, nice to meet you!

I'm sorry to hear about you getting hacked :( Even if your other account doesn't have too much on it it's still possible to switch and build it up pretty fast. I started again on what was then a side account with nothing on it at all, now it's even better than my old main! If it's a reet pain to be silenced it might be a good idea. I switched in November of last year and I'm so very glad I did ^_^

Welcome to the forums hun :D

If you need anything or have a question, ask me or any other skilled member.

Also, welcome to TDN. It's not good when your account gets hacked, I never been hacked in my Neopian life.

heyyy nice to meet you, Josie!

I'm Ayantha! Are you looking for new friends? Particularly habi friends? if soo, feel free to add me! I just got hooked back in and am playing daily hehe

sorry to hear about you being hacked =( I lost an old account too that had plenty of treasures... =/ but starting over has been fun too =)

Take care,]

have a good one =D