Harris - Hi Avatar Help

Hosiemac28713

If you can look at which avatars you have, can't you do the import thing neon_nightengale suggested? It just involves you copy and pasting the source code for the preferences page -- the same page that gives you the drop-down list of your available avatars.

Also, I double checked your petpage with your avatars on it. Unless I miscounted (which I don't think I did) you have 207 avatars on the petpage, and your lookup says you've unlocked 208. So the Harris may be the missing one. :)

I did the avatar page a while back when i stopped playing. I saw that its at 208. I can't see what the new one is though I just noticed it says 208 now. Maybe thats is my harris one

ETA: You can't see your preferences if you're silenced? That's... useless TNT lol

If you re-run our Avatar checklist tool, you will be able to see if you have it or not :)

http://www.neopets.c...eferences.phtml

http://avatars.theda...p/import/index/

Sorry! You can no longer access this part of the site because your account has been permanently silenced. This action has been taken because you broke the following rule:

This user has a history of breaking the rules with new accounts even after previous accounts have been warned and/or frozen.

Though your account is permanently silenced, you can still

play games

and participate in site events.

Please contact support if you feel that this was done in error.

thats what shows up when i look at my preference. :( I'm fine with the whole no talking but i just wanna see my avatars. Guess txt really hates me

I just replied to your welcome post (hi again! :D) but seeing this I definitely would recommend starting with a new account especially if you're going for avatars. Didn't realise you couldn't see your preference page when silenced :( that's really bad! /kicks TNT.

Wow, that is such a flaw on TNT's part. :( I can't believe they won't let you see your collected avatars if you're silenced. Bah. Sorry to hear that!