Key Quest!

ClatoEverlark

I suck at this game. I don't get any gold keys anymore. Meeh.

Any tips? Or maybe particular tactics? I....just...SUCK.

I never win. :sad02:

I'm not terribly good either! I have only had one gold key, and it was a sheer fluke, heh. I can never do the mini games either. Urgh.

I don't think there is real tips to give. To do well, I think you just need a fast computer and lots of luck.

I find that the best way to get decent prizes is just to play two-player games. You're guarranteed to get at least a silver key, and perhaps you'll get lucky as I did and win a gold on a fluke.

(If anyone does have any tips though, I'd love to hear them!)

I'm not terribly good either! I have only had one gold key, and it was a sheer fluke, heh. I can never do the mini games either. Urgh.

I don't think there is real tips to give. To do well, I think you just need a fast computer and lots of luck.

I find that the best way to get decent prizes is just to play two-player games. You're guarranteed to get at least a silver key, and perhaps you'll get lucky as I did and win a gold on a fluke.

(If anyone does have any tips though, I'd love to hear them!)

UGH! Mini Games, tell me about it :shiftyeyes_anim:

A fast computer indeed..hmm. I rarely play with three other people. SInce it's also more time consuming. I'm addicted to key quest right now, really.

My whole KQ life, I only won 2 gold keys. Maaaan ://

UGH! Mini Games, tell me about it :shiftyeyes_anim:

A fast computer indeed..hmm. I rarely play with three other people. SInce it's also more time consuming. I'm addicted to key quest right now, really.

My whole KQ life, I only won 2 gold keys. Maaaan ://

I tried just one game with three others, and I just about died of boredom, haha. :P

Well, look on the bright side - you're one gold key ahead of me. :P

Alot of KeyQuest is based purely on luck. Sometimes there's not alot you can do about a bad powerup played on you :P Don't feel bad though, my slow computer prevents me from winning any minigames, so I never win either!

Hi :-) There is a KeyQuest thread for all discussion here - please make any further posts regarding KQ there!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Keiwo).

Please continue discussion in the main KeyQuest thread. Thanks! :-)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Keiwo if you have any questions regarding this action.