Want some art?

sarahqzq

Hello!

I'm going to be taking a few art requests, it's not first come first serve, its what I feel like drawing and have time to draw. Please the less wearables the better, I can't draw clothes! :c Also, there are some species I'm better at than others, but I'd like to branch out so I'm sorry if it doesn't look good!

OR

Suggest species + colours for me to enter in the AG? I'm trying to get in lots, so I'm going to try for just normal days as well as themed days. C:

I'd prefer AG suggestions, but drawing you guys some art will help me improve as well, I suppose. c:

Examples can be found at my deviantArt, naida4, or you can not look and just wait and see. c:

I'll be posting finished art in this thread! C:

Edit// forgot to say that including a pose with your reference or request will increase your chances, as well as a little.. personality blab. Like.. "loves sunflowers" or "is always depressed" etc. C:

This might be quite a hard request but a wraith korbat would be amazing

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Spyrozoa

He's a mischievous little creature who occasionally does Jhudora's bidding...always for a price of course :3

If that's too difficult/not your sort of thing I'd also adore a cloud gnorbu picture

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=ryoheisasagawa

ryo is a simple but loving pet who is pure of heart and mind :)

<3 Thanks for offering artwork it's really kind

OOO! OOO! Me! *waves hand*

I have four Xwees and I want you to choose they ones you want to draw XD

Images and stories under the cut! I apologise for some of the image sizes -_-;; For some reason Xanthrax' image is huge compared to the others!

Moorlough.png

Moorlough, my Faerieland fan! She wants to be a graceful and sophisticated lady. Despite living in Shenkuu, she's a huge Faerie fan and loves how clever and beautiful they are. She can be cold and wants to be left alone, stemming from the time she was abandoned for years by her owner IRL and then became a spoiled and pampered Xwee before I started adopting other Xwees XD Despite this, she's kind-hearted, works and studies hard. She owns the Shenkuu house most of the Xwees live in.

She has a Tanizard called Kinkajou

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Moorlough

FinalNimhue.png

Nimhue, my adventorous tomboy! She's quite hyper, always climbing trees and seeing if she can do martial arts. Particularly in mid-air off of the roof of Moorlough's home! She's a huge fan of the Shenkuu Warrior II Princess and wants to be a legendary mountain climber like her. She lives in Shenkuu with Moorlough

She owns a Belonthiss called Tanzanite

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Nimhue

FullXantgh.png

Xanthrax, my Gothic aristocratic gentleman. He lives in his family home in the Haunted Woods. Softly spoken, a true gentleman, he has an interest in Moorlough after she got lost on her way back from Faerieland to Shenkuu. She's not too sure about him since they are radically different in looks but he doesn't let that put him off. The cracks on his face are a result of trying to help out an ill-tempered Dark Faerie who didn't want his help. Despite this, he still helps anyone who needs it when not tending to his spooky mansion. He is the only Xwee that doesn't live with Moorlough, although he visits occationally

He owns a Zombie Anubis of undetermined name. Other Neopians don't really like his undead pet but he adores the little loyal canid.

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Xanthrax

Arliaha.png

Arlialah, my wronged noblexwee turned outlaw! She is from a noble family who was wrongfully disgraced. Disobeying to the Royal family who refused to hear her pleas for a retrial, she usually lives an outlaw in Meridell woods, robbing the pompous Lords and Nobles who turned their backs on her family and helping the poor in her family's former lands. She's a real lady, but doesn't hesitate to get down and dirty. She currently lives in a Treehouse on Moorlough's lands in Shenkuu until the heat dies down in Meridell woods. In return for staying in the safety of Shenkuu and being fed, she pays Moorlough rent and teaches Nimhue archery.

She has an unpainted Ukali called Summer

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Arlialah

Thank you so much! I had a look at your Deviantart Gallery, very nice!

OH MY FYORA. SHE IS UTTERLY BEAUTIFUL :wub_anim: I love her so much!! Thank you so much!!!

EDIT: I've made a new avatar from the work, is that okay with you? I'll put it back to the lioness one if you wish! I'd also like to display this picture on Moorlough's homepage with your full permission and links to your profile, if that's okay?

Hi :)

I'm wondering if you can draw my cloud Draik , Alsou , she's perky and happy all the time .. she likes bubbles

if Draiks are not your thing , Peopha my Royal Peophin loves to be in portraits .. she's a Warrior and loves her Maractite Sword

or Faras my Desert Peophin , she is down to earth .. she's so proud of her dreadlocks

clothes are not necessary :)

thanks a lot , it's very sweet of you to offer drawings of our pets :)

I tried drawing wearables once (specifically Moorlough's headdress and earrings) and after about nine tries (twelve on the headdress) I firmly threw that idea away and decided to just try and draw her without her looking like a furry blob XD

Hi, I would love it if you could draw me a picture of Lululiho as a baby chomby? I picture her as shy and sweet.

If not, then would it be possible for you to draw cosines the sponge shoyru? She's quiet, and on the nerdy side (if you want, you could draw her with nerdy glasses or something :P)

Or could you draw Zabadoo, the robot gelert?

Oh yea, and don't bother with any other clothes :P

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

is that .............. Alsou ?!! OMG she looks so cute and adorable !! wow one of the best pieces i've seen :*

thank you so much .. this will go on her petlookup :D

• 2 weeks later...

If you're still doing them, I'd like to request a Tyrannian Aisha as a stock picture?

If not, I understand.

4.png