Hello fellow Neopets lovers ~!

Hi there everyone, you can call me Roxy. I've been an avid fan of neopets for 10+ years and I still love them. I thought I should make an account on here to help others with all sorts of Neopets advice, and ask some questions of my own. I already had my Clockwork Negg question answered today, thanks so much!

Lets see... what else about me? Well, I'm an animal lover, and I have 2 Leopard Geckos, a Fire-Belly Toad, and 3 fish that I treat like children! They're all very spoiled. I'm very much a gamer, I am a Pokemon fanatic and have completed my dex on White. I also play the trading card game too.

On Neopets, I'm currently working on making my Baby Jetsam very strong to fight in the battledome. He's also my book reader, and someday I'd like to get a Booktastic Book Award for him! My wishlist is to paint my Draik pink someday, and obtain a Maraquan Kougra, but right now I'm focusing on making ItaxChi strong :P

Anyways, I hope to make some close Neofriends on here and have fun! Please don't be shy, I love conversation and would love to chat with you sometime!

-Roxy :3

Disco Draik? TDN has many Draik owners over here: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/20939-draik-lair/

Anyways, welcome to TDN. They call me Neomysterion, and I like to tame rare and elusive Neopets. If you need further help, let me or anyone else (staffer or not) know and we'll be glad to help you out. :)

Hi Roxy :) Welcome to TDN- you can call me Trig. Sounds like you have a lot of experience on neo and some great goals :) I'm always open to chatting so feel free to send me a message :)