Spinning Wheels & Quest randomness

Yuki Otoko

Apart from trying to get my pet BD ready, I chase the occasional avatar. I have been spinning Wheel of Mediocrity for about 15 months 3-6 times day and still no avatar.

What I have noticed is that I usually land on only 4 slots - flames, getting bitten, 20np and 50np. Is this the relative norm? I know this is supposed to be random but some slots certainly seem to be more random than others?

In over 2 years, I have never got a Rainbow faerie quest and lately faerie quests in general seem to be few and far between. I vaguely recall a thread/article comment that being a premium member removes ads which has the down side that it also reduces the random events/quests trigger. Or is this not true?

Any ideas/comments?

And thanks in advance.

In over 2 years, I have never got a Rainbow faerie quest and lately faerie quests in general seem to be few and far between. I vaguely recall a thread/article comment that being a premium member removes ads which has the down side that it also reduces the random events/quests trigger. Or is this not true?

I can't say if its true that removing ads reduces random events, because I dont remove them - but I've noticed a huge reduction in Faerie quests and other random events too. Also in over 4 years I've never had a FFQ either.

As for the wheels - I've been trying for the Monotony one lately and I get (using AvatarLog's numbering) 11 and 15 almost every time. I wondered once if it had to do with the time I spun the wheel so I purposely changed that time and I got a Tyrannian PB! Might have just been a coincidence though, I can't be sure because I've only spun the wheel at that time once.

even tho it is random i htink you do have a better chance if you go at diffrent points of time. but that one can be erdone every 40mins that shoudlnt be a prob...keep in mnd avatarlog says only 2% ofi ts users own that avi thats an extrmly small number so you gotta be very lucky.

as far as faerie quests yes those are extremly lessened too, i was shocked when i got one recently. but keeping in mind lately i seem to be using daily lists allot which means less manually browing to the diffrent places on the site, therefore less page refreshes.. you can up your chances by doing thigns such as playing scorchy slots, dice a roo, or anything else that plays though html and not flash.