What is WRONG with me!?

behemothrules

What?! That is the first I've heard of this. Well, I'm off to go fix a whole bunch of stuff from my SDB. I can't believe I didn't know about this, especially because there's an avatar.

Yes, go to Terror Mountain and at the top of the mountain is the Toy Repair Shop. I am glad that my mistake can help others to not do the same! :)

I've spent thousands and thousands of np on things that weren't worth it, and when I got a pirate pb a couple months ago from Anchor Management, I traded it for some HTS items and probably lost about 500k I could have made if I had just waited for a better offer... *sigh*

EDIT: Also, during the Mysterious Negg plot this year, I didn't realize that the earlier you put in your answer for the first part, the better the prizes would be, and I would have put the right answer as soon as the third or fourth clue came out.

Probably overpaid for most items in my gallery since I was so impatient to have the items XD

My biggest mistake is buying a ton of Spring Garden Mystery Capsules, mistaking them for Gift Box Capsules -_-; I was able to, thankfully, trade my items to get the ones I wanted. I probably undersold my Flower Wings!

Have you guys ever done anything stupid on neo without thinking?

I did one thing that was a mistake recently... buying all of the final wearable items from the Festival of Neggs (the ones you get for collecting all 20 patterned Neggs) before claiming my own by mistake. Wasted some of my Neopoints by accident, especially those used to save up for a Pirate Draik Egg. :(

From now on, I will not make any more mistakes like that in the future.

I've accidentally put things in my shop for 1/20th of the price. Like a Green Uni Morphing Potion is worth 18,000 or so (last time I checked anyways), and I forgot to add another zero, so in my shop it was 1,800. So.... lost a bit of money there. But other than that, nothing too bad, thankfully. I hope you save the money soon! At least it's not actual money....

I've accidentally put things in my shop for 1/20th of the price. Like a Green Uni Morphing Potion is worth 18,000 or so (last time I checked anyways), and I forgot to add another zero, so in my shop it was 1,800. So.... lost a bit of money there. But other than that, nothing too bad, thankfully. I hope you save the money soon! At least it's not actual money....

I bought a five dubloon coin yesterday for 400 nps... I assume that person did the same thing. I felt kind of bad, but it was exciting to get that for so cheap! :)