Yellow Flower, Purple Flame, Red Shield

Puzzle 3:

Row 1:

Yellow Shield, Yellow Flame, Yellow Flower

Row 2:

Red Shield, Purple Flame, Purple Flower

Row 3:

Purple Shield, Red Flower, Red Flame

If there are any mistakes, let me know and I will fix them.

how do you figure these out!? I've been sitting here driving myself nuts! and I can't attached pictures no paint program :P suxs!!! what's the secret?

The secret? You normally have to start with the "how to solve" process like what TDN user Savamal (who provided a great explanation) said in this quote:

How to solve:

You have 3 symbols and 3 colors, which means that you have to fill every tile with a unique combination of symbol and color.

There are two kind of hints:

Color spots and "blocks" of symbols.

Start with the easiest. If the color spots are easier, then select the color and put it on the corresponding tile(s). Then look at the "blocks" of symbols. Some already have colors, some don't. Try to figure where the colored symbols can be. Then put the remaining symbols of the "block". When colors and "blocks" are placed, you have to ensure that you have 3 colors for each symbols (you can have more that one symbol per row or column).

If the "blocks" of symbols are easier, then place them so as it fits the grid (can't loop, e.g. put the block starting at the lowest row and ends in the top row). Then you can fill in the empty tiles with the symbols that aren't already placed 3 times in the grid. And then, put the color on your symbols

Good luck

As an added note, you can't rotate pieces for them to fit either. Simply fit the pieces in their correct orientation.

Also Zorse, no problem. It took me some time to get used to solving these puzzles without messing up (especially after struggling with my own when Step 2 of the Mysterious Negg Journey first came out).

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.