Limited Edition Neopets

Sweet_Jasmine

I want to adopt a limited edition neopet. I don't want to use any morphing potions or adopt from the pound. I want to create one. Is there any way to get one before there gone for that day. Like should I try to create one in the morning, evening, etc.

I want to adopt a limited edition neopet. I don't want to use any morphing potions or adopt from the pound. I want to create one. Is there any way to get one before there gone for that day. Like should I try to create one in the morning, evening, etc.

TNT normally releases batches of Limited Edition pet species on random intervals during their designated pet day. There is no exact time that TNT releases Limited Edition pets. More info here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/limited-and-restricted-pets/

Here's all eight Limited Edition pets and the days that TNT will release batches of them on:

Tonu*- February 21st

Chomby- March 22nd

Cybunny- April 27th

Hissi- May 4th

Koi- May 25th

Kiko- July 17th

Poogle- September 19th

Jetsam- October 16th

Lutaris are released every other year (or every year ending with a 1, 3, 5, 7, or 9) based on Neopian knowledge on April 19th.

*Tonus are released in very small batches every time the Giant Omelette gets depleted.