Negg puzzle help please!

smashleyyxo

Working on it. So here's what I'm doing: I made a 3x3 square, and I took two pieces that are shaped the same that stretch across three spaces. The one with yellow and blue, and red and swirl thingy. I place one, which makes a certain place for the other. Then I see what else is possible, place those until I come across a contradiction. I started with yellow in the top left, and I just came across a contradiction, so it has to be red at the top.

Now that I've placed those, I'm looking at the ones that have the tiara things. There's only one spot for that--the blue tiara thing is in the bottom right, because if I crossed it with the other blue, a tiara would overlap with a swirl.

(My terms are so technical.)

Right now I have:

RED BLANK BLANK

YELLOW TIARA SWIRL

BLUETIARA BLUE BLANK

Okay, now I see there's another tiara one--the one with a yellow spot and a tiara. (I don't know what you guys are calling them! That's just what they look like to me!) There are only two placements it could have been from the start--and if we placed the tiara over the spot we already know is blue, we'll have two blue tiaras. No. So we have to put it against the right side, and the yellow overlaps with a tiara. Now we have a blue tiara and a yellow tiara, so that tiara that's now in the bottom right has to be red.

RED BLANK BLANK

YELLOW YELLOWTIARA SWIRL

BLUETIARA BLUE REDTIARA

EDIT: Oh, thank goodness, someone else solved it so I can stop trying to explain and stop looking ridiculous by calling things tiaras. I guess that's the flame...? Something like that. Looks like a tiara to me XD

This may look confusing at first, but this should be a good one with proper placement.

Remember there can be only three of each symbol, all three in different colours (red, yellow, and purple)

Row 1:

Red Flower, Purple Shield, Yellow Shield

Row 2:

Yellow Flower, Yellow Flame, Red Shield

Row 3:

Purple Flame, Purple Flower, Red Flame

If there's any mistakes, let me know. Hope this helps.

Thank you so much! I was working on it for over an hour!

No sweat intended, I've been pretty busy with helping out other users with their puzzles.

Closed since this puzzle is completed. :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.