It's Lutari Day!

Saxen

I hope they release them today...I looked a few minutes ago and they weren't there yet!

Maybe later this afternoon? I already have a name picked out and points down for a fire brush, since I can't yet afford the brush I really want...

Like the orange, it's cute! Plushie is a bit weird though, eyes are kind of small and the color scheme is very busy - the red and green clash and the yellow doesn't help much.

I want the top hat something bad, though. It won't even fit into either of my Lutaris' customisations, but I still want it.

Yay, my friend just got a lutari. lucky. i want one

HAVE ONE!!

Wow, I thought that TNT was not going to release Lutaris this year, I wanted to snag one, but I was too slow. D:

Congrats on creating that Lutari, Red_river_anatolia!

Keep trying, if you want a Lutari. I saw one around 17:11 NST and was too slow, but I've been hitting refresh for the last twenty minutes and I GOT ONE just now!! I suggest having an available name ready so you can paste it in and just hit create. There might not be time to change color or the personality details and statistics...