wow

Bloods_Mistress

so i can bribe everyone to vote for my pet, whatever whatever whatever, but im not allowed to ask people to do me a favor to help me get my game, which participation in is entirely optional, for a reward? I am actually VERY angry at TDN forum staff. This was supposed to be a community for people to connect over neopets, I posted under the correct headings, and got my posts deleted. This is insanely stupid, and I have lost respect for TDN

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from General Chat to TDN Questions.

I am sorry. It was me who removed them and I was in the process of contacting you privately about it.

Basically, I'm double checking to make sure this is allowed in Neopets Terms of Service as it is technically offering items for services. We don't allow illegal activity here (Neopets or not), and we certainly don't want anyone to be frozen if something is in a grey area. We want everyone to play within the rules and never have their account be in jeopardy.

Please wait while I check to make sure what you're offering is allowed.

Sorry for any confusion or misunderstanding.