farvei

G'day, and well met. I'm a high school kid who recently remembered how awesome Neopets is. Also a dabbling programmer. I've been messing around with combining the two for the past few days.

Just a quick question, what counts as a cheat program? Because I wrote a program that monitors the Money Tree donations without taking anything, and I'm wondering if that would be cause for alarm.

Nope, it's not ironic at all. It's genuinely a bunch of a older guys and gals who love My Little Pony. (Well, the current television show, anyway. Most of us seem to think that the older iterations should go die in a fire.) It's understandable that a lot of people would be skeptical upon hearing about it, because... you don't even hear about something like this, really. But it's real, and there are thousands of bronies out there (myself included) who are out there producing some really high quality music, art, stories, and really anything else you could think of.

Interesting! I am a sociology graduate student so someone showed me an article as an example of an interesting subculture to use to demonstrate the meaning of subculture to students. The article had a link to a video of My Little Pony clips to the Watchmen trailer sound. It was pretty cool actually, I am intrigued. What network is My Little Pony on?

For your safety, I wouldn't recommend the use of any type of alien or unfamiliar program around Neopia.

Besides that, welcome to The Daily Neopets! The name's Neomysterion, and I am a collector of elusive Neopets as well as a Neopian Pound surfer. I like to find fine-coloured, decent-named pets for members to have. Any questions or concerns? That's what I'm here for. :)

My Little Pony, in the US, airs on the Hub, whose website is right here. Some recent episodes are also available there, and all the rest can be found here. Season 2 is actually just about to end; an hour long special is going to air on the Hub on Saturday.

And Neomysterion, mostly I just want to know how useful a dabbling programmer would be around here.