Woo!

I hit 5mil today thanks to finding 10k at the Forgotten Shore! Now I can start my new goal which is to get the Wooden Shenkuu Doorway Frame and the Relaxing Shenkuu Garden Background. :-) Woo!

I'm still amazed that I have over a million NP. The thought never even crossed my mind when I first started playing Neo!

Ooft 5 million is excellent!! Congratulations Miss Millionaire ;D

congratulations! ^_^ always fabulous when you achieve that neo-goal, i keep spending my nps, so congrats on having the control to save that much!

good luck with the frame and background, :) must be pretty close? or they are majorly expensive :S

Congratulations! Have you gotten the Adam Avvie yet? At this point I'd say you're pretty close to getting it! That is...if you collect avatars :3

Thanks Everyone!

congratulations! ^_^ always fabulous when you achieve that neo-goal, i keep spending my nps, so congrats on having the control to save that much!

good luck with the frame and background, :) must be pretty close? or they are majorly expensive :S

The two items are going for around 500k for the set. I just wanted to break five mil before I started saving for those. One goal at a time. lol

Congratulations! Have you gotten the Adam Avvie yet? At this point I'd say you're pretty close to getting it! That is...if you collect avatars :3

I don't even know what the Adam avie is! How bad is that?! I will definitely check it out now though!

congrats :) I blew over a half of my 5 Mil on a Draik Egg .. but I couldn't wait anymore haha :D

Spending always hurts, doesn't it? ;) I spent over 7 mill on Gunnslinger (that is his egg, paintbrush and customization). He is totally woth it though! ^_^ Trying to get up to 15 mill now so I can get lent Meowie but it's kind of a struggle XD

and Congrats Lily! It does get easier to save when you have more :)

One tip i will give you, if you are saving up for something, try to always have at least 1 mill extra in the bank before you get it. It is so discouraging to only see a couple K in there XD