Training question

Not sure if this needs to be here or in the BD section, so if I put it in the wrong place, feel free to move it. Thanks!

A while back I decided I wanted to train a pet for the BD, in case we ever get a war/plot/.. again and we need to fight. Although I know that it is not the cheapest option, I decided that it needs to be Swempel, as he is the tough guy in the bunch. :D

Anyway, my question is this: His HP is 161. Do I need to train him up to level 81 to be able to train his other stats or would 80 work too? I'm really hoping 80 is good, as on level 81 the price goes up by 1 codestone per training session...

Thank you guys!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets Help’ to ‘Battledome & Battlepedia Chat’.

oh i see

so i answered your question with another question , and you answered my question to your question , which makes you the questioner and the answerer in the same time :D

Inception

@glorious: it is the HP that is too high, not the level, unfortunately... and as far as I know there is no way to decrease HP. :(

Thanks Scartic. Thant stinks :(

@angelo: 0_o

LOL :D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Crimson).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Crimson if you have any questions regarding this action.