how to beat punching bag bob help...

jomarlive

it is safe to use [removed] to beat punching bag bob

this program allow you to automatically command your mouse to move and click automatically and repeatedly with delays...

you know run the script you made and the mouse moves itself without touching a button...

my friend use the program in other games and he had no problems...

but it just moving your mouse with delay right?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not post links to programs that are against Neopets T&C.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Considering TNT doesn't like auto-refreshers, I'm assuming it's against the rules (this seems similar). I don't know if they'd catch you, but I also wouldn't think it's worth the risk.

Punchbag Bob isn't that hard; I beat him with the most basic of pets and weapons, just going for 5 minute intervals while taking breaks from homework or something. If you had some decent weapons, I'm sure it wouldn't take too long at all to do it manually!

This is absolutely not allowed for any game. A good rule of thumb: If you aren't sitting at the computer moving the mouse/mashing the buttons with your own hands it is most likely cheating. Warn your friend.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.