So much excitement!

Sweetdang

So school's getting rather crazy and as such I've stopped hanging around the boards or Neo itself so much. :(

YET (this is about Neo it's not off topic!) those of you who remember me from back before my hiatus and previous hiatus, I was forever just stuck at under a million neopets, never managing to pile them up. Well. I've done it. I've seriously done it!

529514_309513115784280_100001767822695_761224_1924947947_n.jpg

I, SWEETDANG, AM A MULTI-MILLIONARE! I don't even know how! Omg 1mil was torturous and disgusting... but then I actually HIT 2 MIL, in less than 3 months, without Habi or frequent playing!! (I owe it all to stocks, honestly.)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*Mad excite dance*

Now I'm off to give my celebratory hamsters a SOLID reason to celebrate!! :D

I think it's easier to be motivated, when you have more NP. After getting my Draik Egg, I had so little NP left, I really struggled to earn. After I finally hit 1 million again (I spent quite a bit on books and stamps afterwards), it was tons easier for me, and I started earning more quickly.

Congratulations! Second mil is harder than the first I swear XD Hopefully you'll get your egg soon ^_^

I'm almost at 2 Million, too, but because of Habitarium! xD Congratulations on your success. I keep on saving and saving, but it takes a lot of effort to not simply spend away! Just keep saving, because like everyone says, as soon as you get over that 2 Million mark, it's so much easier!

Congrats! Good luck on reaching the next million.

Thank you!

I'm almost at 2 Million, too, but because of Habitarium! xD Congratulations on your success. I keep on saving and saving, but it takes a lot of effort to not simply spend away! Just keep saving, because like everyone says, as soon as you get over that 2 Million mark, it's so much easier!

Nah, I'm too lazy to kickstart it again, too much time~~

I remember struggling to get to 1 million. I would deposit every single neopoint I got and would always keep track of how far away I was. "Oh my gosh, I only need 50,000 more!" Then, I kinda did the same thing when I was nearing 2 million. Now I have over 4 million and have no clue how I got this much. :* Haha, it's a good feeling to be able to constantly adjust your account. (only 747,000 nps until millionaire mega-platinum! :) )

Congratulations! I also think one million is really the hardest- it also took me quite a few years to get! I really need to revive my habi but I'm just not that into it anymore. I find I'm really busy over here on my exchange with just trying to keep up with everyone that sends me messages and blogging that I don't have time. In another three weeks I'll be home and I can revive it again hopefully. Keep on earning!