I'm back!

April

I wasn't even gone a week. So much for a permanent hiatus. But I found I missed chatting here too much and realized this is the distraction I need!

I checked in a few times to read current topics and realized, I just missed it.

I'm feeling a lot better than I did last week. I think this is because I've started writing again. My uncle passed away tonight, and this is the second place I came to in order to feel better. The first being my FanFiction community.

I realized, I have missed all you guys. <3

So, I am back! I'm not as Neopets active as I was, but I will be TDN active! It's nice to come into a 'safe' feeling community where I don't have to worry about posting something and getting flamed/attacked for it. I'm constantly worried on other sites, as I am sensitive. But here? It's very safe feeling. And I love how it is run here to feel this way!

Edit: Oh yes, and thank you guys for all the kind and encouraging words that were shared on my 'Goodbye, TDN' thread. A lot of your comments made me smile and just want to hug you all! =D

cute-tiger-cubs-hugging-445x299.jpg

Let me be the first to officially welcome you back! :)

I'm glad you're feeling better. From time to time I've found writing to be quite comforting. I haven't had the need for some serious writing in a while. I also use novels as a distraction, particularly the Torall works by Tamora Pierce.

You're very welcome! Tamora Pierce writes stories about empowering female heroines and they're entertaining. If you get into a book you CAN NOT put it down, they're that good. I would recommend those when you need a little pick-me-up. :)

I forgot to mention earlier that I'm sorry to hear about your uncle. :(

My condolences about your uncle. :(

But to the other reason you posted, welcome back! I am glad you decided not to leave us permanently! I know I'm fairly new, but you get used to the avatars, signatures, and names of the regulars very quickly, and something doesn't feel right when someone you're used to seeing around isn't there anymore.

Like you, I can be very sensitive, but I do think this forum is an exception to the others out there as everyone is very friendly here. Long may TDN reign. :)

I'm glad to see you're back! It's great to hear that TDN is such a comforting and helpful community to you. It's good that you've come back. :D

I'm very sorry to hear about your uncle. We're here if/when you want to talk about it, or anything else. :)

I'm really sorry to hear about your uncle hun :( *hugs*

It's wonderful that you're back! TDN helps me keep my mind of things too sometimes so I know what you mean, plus it also helps that everyone is so lovely.

(If you haven't read Captain Corellis Mandolin that's a truly excellent book, I've read it a few times :))

Welcome back April! :D

Sorry to hear about your Uncle! :( *hugs*

Hope all is well and we're so glad to have you back on TDN! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Awe :) Welcome back, it's nice to see you're here. Sorry to hear about your uncle :( *big TDN hug* I hope everything works out well for you and your life starts to get more and more positive. As you said, all of us here in the TDN community are supporting you :)