My account has been hacked

missredrum

Hi guys, I went to log in today only to find out my account 'missredrum' (same as my user name here) has been hacked. I've sent through a report but I'm not sure if there's more I can do. I'm pretty upset about this (as most people would be) as I've worked hard on that account.

Does anyone have any ideas what I can do right now? Do I just have to wait? =(

Thanks guys.

Now my account has been disabled. Waaaah!

*Cries*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. If yo have something you wish to add, edit your previous post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm afraid you'll have to wait until TNT answers your ticket :( It might be a good idea to start a new main account for the time being until they get back to you. I'm so sorry this happened hun, I hope things get sorted soon! x

EDIT: Having your account disabled is a good thing. It means they're on the case and the person that was in your account has been locked out. Best of luck with your ticket <3

It could have been frozen for your protection but it can also be frozen if the user on your account tried to use it to "trick" others. It's important you get all of your information to TNT as quickly as possible: proof the account is yours (Neofriends, items you had, neomails you recall). Also, did you play PINS on anything on your account?

Being frozen is a good thing in some manner; at least they can't continue to damage your account!!! I hope for the best.

Thanks Lil,

I could only remember a few neofriends, a few items and such, but I've forwarded all of that to TNT so hopefully it's enough to verify the account. I did have PINs on a few things, such as my bank and gallery so I'm hoping that stumped them, however I've done a scan of my computer and have discovered a key logger so I'm not sure if they'll be any good for me.

I guess now I wait! Annnnd re-set all of my other passwords.