Adobe photoshop? Is it free?

Cliff

Umm..I am currently need to find photoshop, my friends recommended me to photoshop cs2 but i need to pay for it, and my trial version has expired. So, yeah. b)

eh sorry this program cantb e gained for free, legally other then the 30day trial.

i know gimp is a free program, i canthtink of others off the top of my head but there are some..

paint shop pro is ismilar to photoshop and cheeper but still gotta pay for it to get it legally

if your a student you can attain photoshop for allot cheaper..

There is a student edition of Photoshop CS2 which I've seen flying around Amazon. It's a much more affordable way to buy the program. I would have brought it, had I not spent all my money on a Micro Hi-Fi 5 minutes beforehand...

Well there is one way of getting Photoshop free. Buut it's illegial so I shouldn't post it.

GIMP is a good program. I use it. It is a bit complicated but you get used to it.

If you dont want to fork out the money for Photoshop CS2, the Elements version of photoshop can usually be picked up cheaper. Its fairly easy to use (especially if you're already used to photoshop) and has *most* of the same features.

'

Tyler, if you are going to do what i think you are...you could get arrested for it!

tyler aint here no more no point in trying to talk to him

if your a student you can attain photoshop for allot cheaper..

--

sadly, im not an USA citizen, im from asia which mena USA prices is thrice from our prices..b) EVEN 1 dollars on there cost us 3dollars and 73cent..

--

GIMP is a good program. I use it. It is a bit complicated but you get used to it.

--

used it, and got REALLY frustatsing on it..XD

--

okay tyler im adding you know..

Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah.

Slow down here.

We do not, under any circumstances, want to promote illegal activity on these forums. Fine, do it in your little circle of friends, but not openly here. Anybody could be watching.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Matt) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Promoting illegal activity.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Matt if you have any questions regarding this action.